Holy fuck i love this nigger

Attached: images (6).jpg (554x554, 23.01K)

he is very based

He's the polar opposite of a nigger.

Back to ředdit nigger lovers

Attached: 1651788883133.png (253x252, 80.94K)

Extremely based. But you should be more thankful to picrel. Trump is a colossal political power himself. Doesn't even need the presidency to be in power.

Attached: shillsmad.jpg (198x229, 8.99K)

Attached: 1656108084434.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

Honorary Aryan status ?

Even his name sounds based as fuck

Ermmmmm i think you mean based black man, my dude

Of course. He deserves the Ritterkreuz.

He makes leftists seethe the most out of all the conservative justices.

na

as an attorney, his the most reliable judge on the court. Alito can contest that, but that's about it.

I have no faith in Trumps picks except maybe gorsuch but he even shown some cucking.

As a white man I would tongue his assole and pull his shits out for him with my mouth

BASED NIGGER

Attached: 1656101670905.jpg (1023x1024, 129.85K)

my nigger!

Attached: asdasd.jpg (728x455, 44.59K)

he cute

Attached: 1653407935096.jpg (1024x909, 86.07K)

Not gonna work, shlomo

Show nose motherfucker

Modern women are so trash.

Attached: 20220624_172207.jpg (1440x1202, 89.77K)

Ah yes, the Father of the Covid Vax

Attached: 170522092440-02-trump-western-wall-0522.jpg (1920x1080, 213.99K)

Only good blacks are
>Thomas Sowell
>Clarence Thomas
>Michael Jackson
>Michael Jordan
Simple as

Charles Barkley and Shaq both seem to have some good takes as well.

Their Jussie Smollett talk was pretty funny
I stand corrected, Juicy Sommelier

Sir Charles is great. Met time at a bar once, funny motherfucker.

What about Christopher Jordan Dorner?

Met him*

>Based nigger showed those disgusting white people!
>500k niggers every year let's goooo

I have to add Patrice O'neal. Its a complex add but ive listened to hours of him and believe he belongs on the list of respectable black men.

>t. nigger
show hands

imagine if he left his wife and overturned Loving for shits and giggles

I know reddit or whoever always make fun of Any Forums for going apeshit when a nigger says something based, but I don't care I must confess I FUCKING LOVE BASED NIGGERS, LITRRALLY HONORARY ARYANS. FUCK OFF TO AFRICA AS MY EQUAL BROTHER WAKANDA FOREVER (STAY THERE THO)
fuck yeah niggas in the hood tonight boyee

He's based AF. Losing him will hurt even worse than Rush.

2022 is really shaping up to be /our year/

Honorary Aryan status for allowing countless more nig nogs to be born from now on?

Are you retards being serious with this shit?

He is a based black person.

>my sides
I fucking saved it. I'll probably get in a car wreck next week, and my family will find it and wonder WTF?

>Michael jordon please fuck my daughter!
There is no such thing as a good black, they will all brick your gene pool.

Keeeeek

What is the cuckservative response to the fair criticism that this triples the nigger birthrate?

I've never watched basketball, but about once year I watch a bunch of those Barkley compilations. Dude is hilarious.

Who fucking cares, killing human babies isn't an option freak. We'll deal with the niggers later.

Don't worry, if you're the type to save that then they already know you're a faggot

Sorry, that is reserved for based nips only.

No

Honorary White

Attached: IMG_20220624_165021_812.jpg (1280x1024, 107.03K)

He’s wanted to retire for over a decade. His raw hatred for what the courts have been doing (including scotus) are what keep him going.

What does stopping niggers from getting abortions have to do with not killing human babies? All you are doing is making it harder to deal with niggers later on. Demographics are more important than your culture war theatrics

Millions of browns are flooding the country. We've lost the numbers game. We need red states to pass laws that are so intolerable to leftists they move to the blue states. This is a giant step go balkanization.

Leave. Never come back. No Nigger lovers. Not ever.

No, the nigger who is tripling the nigger birthrate is not an honorary white. Honorary kike, sure.

BUCK STATUS: FREE

I don't care about the advantages of jewelry, we're not killing kids just to own the libs. Every white born is worth 50 niggers anyway, what you're suggesting is kill 1 baby to hopefully kill that many more blacks. That's insanity. Deporting all blacks would be better and not evil.

Attached: 2p47cg.jpg (900x645, 71.35K)

Fucking great

>This is a giant step go balkanization.
No it's not lol. All this does is triple the nigger birthrate in states that already have the densest nigger populations. You have turned the south blue. Not that muh red or muh blue makes a difference. Demographics > culture war. You have been trained to think like libs and it shows

Fuck off you Niggerloving kike

Even pol has been tricked by this bullshit. I'm just demoralized at this point.

>KILL WHITE BABIES TO STOP NIGGERS
no