Redditor has a meltdown over Roe v. Wade ruling

I captured the moment a redditor can a complete meltdown live on the r/witchcraft forum (lol) over Roe v. Wade. Earlier they were calling for people to put hexes and curses on the justices and Republican politicians but unfortunately I didn't capture that part.

Enjoy the following hilarity.

streamable.com/cwgrwp

Attached: 973.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/cwgrwp
streamable.com/d5wrv3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

of course the demons try to do demon magic

Shameless bump

Attached: 1638570710684.jpg (800x818, 700.26K)

Lmao

S O Y
B O Y
S E E T H E

Attached: A6B80735-994B-4FAD-8D5D-077EFD9A77BA.jpg (1992x1420, 157.04K)

>WE'RE GOING TO DIEEEE

Attached: drama.gif (300x300, 27.16K)

>complete meltdown
>just a guy talking, not even screaming and crying
Hardly a complete meltdown user

Attached: 1657190694497.jpg (640x512, 68.33K)

>Earlier they were calling for people to put hexes and curses on the justices and Republican politicians but unfortunately I didn't capture that part.

Reading their threads is FUCKING HILARIOUS.

here's some fun takes:

>Because it's us, the women, who really run the country, so let's put this to a test, shall we?

>I agree that riots are in order! And hexing, LOTS of hexing! BURN THE PATRIARCHY!!!

>It’s time for jars, hexes and mirror spells my friends. We have much work to do and not much time.

> this is so deeply instilled in me I was afraid of practicing spells till now. just had a realization that the saying itself is patriarchal and I’m setting myself free. so, I’m going to curse those who took part in this overturning. I don’t care if I’m digging a grave hole for myself. curse them all

what are the political implications of this "witch" not even being a girl

penis having persons can be witches too you fucking bigot

At one point this girl chimed in and was like "so when am I gonna get to talk, because you know, uterus and all that" and he totally cucks and was like y-yes man I'm sorry. I've got that recorded too lol.

It's so fitting that reddit avatars are literal bots

Leaf spotted.
Completely ignored

Lmao show us

Ironic even in my city a whore is trying to seethe on a school group

Attached: 20220624_174657.jpg (720x1077, 340.51K)

seriously it has been all over my head these years. i don’t even know what this joe vs rode is about. all i want to ask is why get pregnant if you want to have abortion?

>streamable.com/cwgrwp
That's not a meltdown. I need leftists crying and begging for their lives.

streamable.com/d5wrv3

Apparently the entire stream is saved on their subreddit so I wasted my time but I didn't know that it'd save lol. So go there if you're interested in the whole thing, it's pretty funny.

cute dog. thanks for posting.

Not really a meltdown, but everything that guy said was fucking retarded, seriously these people are laughably delusional.