I'm a communist and today is a dream for me. This is peak Cloward-Piven maneuver...

I'm a communist and today is a dream for me. This is peak Cloward-Piven maneuver. Today's ruling will ultimately do 2 things:
1) Irreversibly change the demographics of America to be not-white (black Americans are basically economically communists)
2) Overload social programs and create more children who are children of single mothers, driving more people toward the far left of the democrat party and overloading social programs to the point where they'll collapse and true communism will need to be implemented

I'm happy.
Celebrate all you want. Rightoids are the dumbest fucks and can't ever figure out when they've fucked themselves. Rightoids literally don't understand fuckall about politics, civics, society or government

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-24 17-49-31.png (1487x693, 205.32K)

Seethe more.

We will fight back and you will all be beaten. You will not oppress humanity with capitalism and your far right theocratic dystopia without resistance. The resistance will destroy you. Culturally. Spiritually. Demographically

Reminder Nicolae Ceausescu was against abortion.

>He thinks abortions are the only thing being uninstalled by the Supreme Court

Attached: D2962AEF-E30B-456A-A7E0-59033458D3AB.jpg (320x320, 13.01K)

JIDF take. post your nose or its not worth debating.

>financial collapse of social systems will bring about gommunism
What an idiot what a fucking idiot.

You're wrong though. Like a typical liberal, you think everything today will be the same tomorrow. You cannot perceive of social or technological change. The banning of abortion will force a little thing called RESPONSIBILITY on the masses. Niggers will actually improve and be less dependent on the system now. Cloward Piven fags BTFO'd.

It's class warfare, that's all it is. You're all class traitors who decided to side with the upper classes, so you're in our crosshairs. That's what immigration is about. That's what today is about in a lot of ways even though you don't get it because you're too stupid to grasp that. That's what's going on and going to continue to go on

We will wage this class war until all of humanity is finally free

Attached: the rightwing.jpg (697x500, 78.56K)

>I'm a communist
sure buddy

Seethe commie. Those black children will grow up as God-fearing conservative Christians and hate you guts

When they welfare system are truly overloaded (not even close to being there yet) then there won't be anymore choice but to abolish the landlords and the debt (rightwing, capitalist, statist institutions that drive the demand for the welfare)

If you don't, then the people will riot and your system will be destroyed that way. Either way, the rightoid capitalists lose

The only solution to poverty is eugenics to weed out low IQ people

>economically communists
We call them parasites around here.

I'm amazed at how shortsighted white conservatives are...this will 100% put a nail in the coffin of whites and conservatives in either 2042 or 2044

They're just people trying to be free of your rightwing capitalist government. You're the parasites. The side of the landlords, the bankers and the property taxation

>The banning of abortion will force a little thing called RESPONSIBILITY on the masses. Niggers will actually improve and be less dependent on the system now.
How fucking dumb do you have to be to believe this

Imagine defending murder

Blacks will flood blue states to get abortions and free government gibs. Red states will cut back on social programs while blue states increase them.

Your entire argument collapses on itself.

>I'm a communist

Lol no you aren't

it wont matter as ultimately every state will turn blue enough to legalize abortion of some kind

Why can't western communists focus on workers rights and improving working environments and not just importing nuggets and sucking cocks 24/7?

I come from an Eastern European communist family and we would throw every single one of you bourgeoisie faggots into gulags

Stalin was right, we need gulags more than ever

You're too stupid to realize that your entire view of the future relies on the system actually staying together enough for you to control.

It won't. It's spinning out of control before your very eyes. Nothing you think will matter when it all starts ripping itself apart. You think communism is going to be possible through this chaos? Abso-fuckin-lutely not. You aren't even going to be able to string together a community of a dozen people without having crippling social problems.

Nothing you think is coming in the future will actually come. The chaos comes first, and you have absolutely no control over it. What comes after will not resemble anything you imagined.

Lol sure bud lemme know how that works out for you. I'll see you in a couple of decades in my beloved communist states of America

Why are you leafs so worried about US business? Your country is far more out of control and that US from Castro. Jr.

Actually it's only when the system crashes, historically, that leftwing reforms get implemented. That's the only time the people actually get mad enough at the upper classes to put aside the petty bullshit, rise above their programmed brainwashing, and genuinely advocate for their own interests

A good example here in the USA would be the New Deal growing out of the Great Depression. Or the reforms of the progressive era growing out of all of the slavery and exploitation and perpetual mass misery of the far right lolbert 1800s in America

Good luck

Attached: 00.jpg (299x168, 12.9K)

That eagle's grandchildren will all be brown

>That eagle's grandchildren will all be brown
It's gonna get blacked LMFAO

>1) Irreversibly change the demographics of America to be not-white (black Americans are basically economically communists)
2/3 of abortions are conducted in Blue states.

250,000 abortions are in the states of the former confederacy, where most blacks live. Georgia, Texas, Florida and North Carolina have 200,000 of the 250,000. The majority of blacks in the south, however, live in the other states.

These four states which have 80% of the abortions in the south have 79,263 black abortions between them. This is 39.6% In total there are 100,000 black abortions in the states of the CSA.

There are 334,000 black abortions in the USA. This means that the states which have 60% of the black population only have 30% of all black abortions even before this ruling due to restriction laws. 200,000 or so black abortions or 2/3 occur in blue states.

Stop spamming the board with your gay seethe threads.

make sure you go out and protest tonight. put on a rainbow flag and your pussy hat and break windows in all the tron supporting corporations in your blue retarded cities. it is the only way

Being the child of a single mother has made me hate women and leftists so much though.

LMFAO no man nice wall of CHUDmath but the states with the largest black populations are the most socially conservative and are going to be the 1st ones outlawing abortion. + Texas which is largely hispanic

I'm happy too, because Communism is one of most effective nation-destroying weapons developed by humanity, and looks like JewSA will be cut down by it. Serves you right for your kike banksters bankrolling revolution in Russia mutt shits.

yes we must fight in the streets of our DNC commie controlled cities

It's just a chess move my man. It goes like this:
1. Overturn Roe (and some gun shit too) while Thomas talks shit about overturning gay marriage and other shit. (Bishop threatens King)
2. The Left freaks out and tries to pack the court by having Brown-Jackson take her seat early before Breyer steps down. (Queen takes Bishop)
3. The Right is incensed in November, in a year already predicted to be a massive victory for Republicans. We win enough offices to both override any veto and to call a constitutional convention. (Knight takes Queen)
4. Amend the constitution locking in 9 justices along with term limits for congressmen and automatic/retroactive sunset on clauses, effectively killing the deep state. (Checkmate)

cap this post

You're the exception, not the rule. Sorry yo mama must be such a ho

In addition abortion data is based on 2019. From 2020 onwards abortion rates in blue states have continued to increase to more than 70% of all abortions. States such as Mississippi have seen shrinking birthrates among blacks even as abortion has been further banned.

In general about 2/3 of all abortions are to women with a college degree or currently attending college, indicating that it isn't poor black women in the hood getting abortions but whores going to college getting knocked up while drunk.

LMFAO no man I promise you that's not the point of what happened today or what is going to happen. That's just retarded schizo "two more weeks" MAGAtardation

Because communism is inherently jewish and you're family a bunch of low human trash.

Ok, tranny.

Attached: fuck com.png (1890x893, 978K)

Only 39% of abortions in Texas are hispanic. 50% of pregnancies in Texas are hispanic. Banning abortion would literally increase the percentage of white births in Texas.