If ending Roe V Wade was actually going to accelrate the replacement of whites why is every pro-immigration anti-white...

If ending Roe V Wade was actually going to accelrate the replacement of whites why is every pro-immigration anti-white kike screeching at the top of their lungs about the ruling?
It doesn't add up

Attached: 78a5e74d13c232a8491298b105f2afe9.gif (514x614, 150.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rtlofholland.org/abortion-statistics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's retards, absorption has literally no impact on Muttfying America. Rosties have always had more aboprtions then blacks. Also anyone saying that shit is purposely ignoring the fact that most muttfying of America comes from Immigration
>because banning aboprtion totally controlls mutts coming from Africa and Mexico right

because their goyim baby blood supply chain is being threatened

Attached: 1586398722308.png (1864x1508, 3.8M)

They are lying to you many abortions are not black they just do them in other kinds of clinics

because they're retards

because they are quickly realizing that the only goys that actually work for jews are whites, spics do the job at half efficiency, niggers dont work, gooks arent innovative and native americans dont exist.

the replacement was when black southerners lost the civil war and the united states became flooded with poor immigrants from Europe during reconstruction

You don’t realize , abortion is sacrifice to satan on a massive scale.
That’s why Jews don’t want it interfered with

Negros don't follow the law. Their abortion rates will remain about the same. White birth rate will explode tho because whites follow the law.

Exactly, it's cause it won't accelerate the replacement of whites. Overturning Roe V Wade means it's up to states to determine their respective laws on restricting abortion. Meaning liberal states like CA, NY and IL will continue to allow abortion access, while predominantly white conservative states will restrict access.

Refer here:

It's mentioned in the thread.

>Rosties have always had more aboprtions then blacks
blatantly wrong

Or more logically, 90% of jews aren’t actually in on the replacement plan and are also just useful retarded pawns like you. What you should be asking yourself is why, out of all the issue in the world and country, would the republikikes focus on this non-issue? An issue with little if any consequence on the greater whole of society? Why not mass immigration? Why not public schooling dominated by trans communists? Why not voter laws? Why election laws? The answer is that you and the jews you claim to hate are both retards used to progress a greater visio.

You’ve clearly never employed Mexican men in the construction industry. The ones with families work harder than any humans alive.

Since Roe v. Wade 60 million babies have been killed and at least 50 million immigrants have been imported.

Since Roe V. Wade the US Black population percentage has increased while the US White population percentage has decreased.

More Whites are killed each year by abortion than anything else in America.

Most abortions are not poor White “wiggers”, 27% of them were from Catholic girls and 57% of them reported no economic hardship. Even if they were low value Whites they're still better than the best non-Whites, as proven by the non-Whites themselves throughout the US (and all Western countries).

If Roe v. Wade stays, non-Whites still have more babies than Whites, every state steadily becomes less White, the decay and collapse marches on as usual but you sacrificed millions of White babies to stave it off for a while.

rtlofholland.org/abortion-statistics/

Moralizing or legalizing abortion is pointless. It's a simple question of: to kill or not to kill?
And there are genuine reasons to kill babies, or leave them to die as we and other animals would in nature, just as there are genuine reasons to kill adults. Arguing whether it's a form of life at conception is besides the point.

they do this regardless of current events

checked
no, he’s not blatantly wrong, and you just saying
>lé wrong
with no other substance makes you look like a retarded kike

Basically, fertility rates drop in liberal hell holes, shit tier women migrate to liberal hell holes and the rest stay in the new ethostate

agreed. but a lot of times i have to go back and correct their work / direct them to do the right thing. but they are very hardworking i admit.

t. blood drinker

Attached: 57f.png (732x892, 779.22K)

Read the story of the tar baby. Anti-whites are br’er rabbit.

Interesting indeed.

Methinks it's just because ALL kikes are basically anti-White faggots.

Attached: 1656086049849.jpg (680x670, 148.75K)

90 IQ spiritually conservative reactionaries will never learn to think for themselves.

i’ll rephrase OPs question to answer for you
>Why are jews that want abortions and dead whites seething that they have to give up abortions in order to kill whites easier??
easy, they want to kill whites buts don’t want to give up abortions to do it

this right here gets destroyed by
this right here, notice no replies chaim.

Post your nose and skin with time stamp and i will mine, shitskin

Be silent jew bitch

Attached: 1656100947819.jpg (888x499, 123.17K)

>why is every pro-immigration anti-white kike screeching
It's what they do, just laugh at their impotent rage we're still in clown world nothing really changes.

Attached: 1651025816829.gif (252x258, 2.99M)

You are literally a memeflag.

and youre literally a jew bitch

My fellow Jew, we must never commit racism against our Black brothers and sisters. Remember that when Miriam complained about Zipporah's skin colour, G-d cursed her with leprosy. Clearly we don't want Yahve to punish us like that. Our great King Solomon married the Queen of Sheba, who gave him a Black bull son to rule Ethiopia. If anything, Blacks are more Jewish than us, and if anything else we should become more like them than they like us.

Let's not forget that Jews ultimately come from a vast array of sub-Saharan ethnic groups. We Jews and sub-Saharans even share a favorite tradition - circumcision, this is something we must never forget. The Lembas in particular have the highest Cohen haplogroup rate of all, they are the true Jews and we must merge with them as common Jews. Today, Judaism, with Jewishness, is largely Brown with many fake "Jews" masquerading as White, tomorrow it will be Black.

First, Palestinians will convert to Judaism, this bloody conflict will end, and Jewish genetics will be enriched, then all non-Europeans will convert to Judaism so to enrich us even further.

The fact is that Jews will not survive if we don't go into multicultural mode. We are living proof that we cannot carry the burden of race in tandem with our non-White brothers and sisters. Our inter-generational diseases dictate that we failed the moment we sought out to become a race despite consisting of various Afro-Asiatic populations. We must correct this failure once and for all. It's necessary that we leave racial epoch to the Europeans. Mixing with all non-Europeans is essential for the survival of Jewry and the prosperity of Israel.

>adurrr look at my archived dead post that no one replied to isn’t is such a great point!?
>So good, and so btfo everyone, that no one replied to it!!
Could you be any more of a pathetic faggot? No one replied to your post because it’s retarded and makes no sense. Why would anyone spend time
>debooonking
something clearly retarded? Now you have to run around Any Forums shilling it like it’s some arcane point when it’s really just retardation incapsulated

Show me your flag faggot

>No one replied to your post
yet you were the one retard that replied to my incredibly retarded post? Dude, just fucking stop.

i’m not reading all of that

Hehehe.

My post is making the copy/pasta rounds.

>n-not true!! You replied to my archived post!!
No i didn’t, as i said it’s archived, retard, you cant reply to an archived post

that shit is too damn long

Here's my latest version with all corrections:

My fellow Jew(s), we must never commit racism against our Black brothers and sisters. Remember that when Miriam complained about Zipporah's skin colour, G-d cursed her with leprosy. Clearly we don't want Yahve to punish us like that. Our great King Solomon married the Queen of Sheba, who gave him a Black bull son to rule Ethiopia. If anything, Blacks are more Jewish than us, and if anything else we should become more like them than they like us.

Let's not forget that Jews ultimately come from a vast array of sub-Saharan ethnic groups. We Jews and sub-Saharans even share a favorite tradition - circumcision, this is something we must never forget. The Lembas in particular have the highest Cohen haplogroup rate of all, they are the true Jews and we must merge with them as common Jews. Today, Judaism, with Jewishness, is largely Brown with many fake "Jews" masquerading as White, tomorrow it will be Black.

First, Palestinians will convert to Judaism, this bloody conflict will end, and Jewish genetics will be enriched, then all non-Europeans will convert to Judaism so to enrich us even further. From there we non-Europeans can merge into one Afro-Asiatic people and collectively return to whence we came in sub-Saharan Africa, leaving the rest of the Earth to be without us and our systemic failures blighting it.

The fact is that Jews will not survive if we don't go into multicultural mode. We are living proof that we cannot carry the burden of race in tandem with our non-White brothers and sisters. Our inter-generational diseases dictate that we failed the moment we sought out to become a race despite consisting of various Afro-Asiatic populations. We must correct this failure once and for all. It's necessary that we leave racial epoch to the Europeans. Jewish miscegenation with all non-Europeans is essential for the survival of Jewry and the prosperity of all.

lol you know which post im referring to. You could of stopped at anytime.

Attached: 1642541346795.jpg (250x250, 9.4K)

That's what she said.