How do we make abortion illegal in these states too...

How do we make abortion illegal in these states too? We can’t be satisfied without abortion being illegal everywhere in the country.

Attached: A87E1731-E61A-448F-9C1F-2C44C473472B.jpg (934x721, 82.5K)

Ruling only applies to these states

Attached: 5D325D47-B12D-4443-8909-BB152C0B5D10.jpg (933x739, 95.6K)

Obvious seetheing roastie is obvious, just don't have sex and you won't need an abortion

I don't give a fuck about shitlib states. As far as I'm concerned, every red state should have a shitlib absorber near it so they go back and stop raising home prices here.

>How do we make abortion illegal in these states too?
take control of the house, senate, and presidency with like minded people, and pass federal legislation which bans abortion in all states

You can't and in fact, this will be used to obliterate this pathetic "victory" by the Left taking the position that the Supreme court is just a stupid outdated institutions and their words are just meaningless pieces of paper.

This is the point the Right will realize they don't have any real power. Because if you had power, you could. You won't. The Left DOES have the power, so if the Right decides to do the same thing about the supreme court, they will use force to make sure right wingers obey.

You can't. Right wingers are weak men after all.

if only there was something like a contraceptive that women could take to prevent becoming pregnant to begin with

Each state should decide for themselves, like the founders intended. I live in MA and I’m perfectly fine knowing abortion will probably never be voted out here. If it was a deal breaker I’d move. Somewhere cheaper probably.

Trust me, we really want californians to keep aborting future californians

If you don't like abortions then don't have abortions simple as
Why do you care if someone else murders their fetus?

with armed military intervention

civil suits - claim that the lack of population is creating a direct detriment to the economy. make them pay red states for each abortion then use that money to educate potential roasties that abortion is murder

Attached: 1590892296238.png (640x640, 186.13K)

didn't realize Kansas was so based

They act as if most of those don't already have restrictions on abortions already. I think there are only 7 states with unrestricted access to abortion.

Interesting charts.
Does anyone have the charts of black and jewish population by county?

Colorado here.. it wasn’t always this bad. We’ve gotten ambushed by California scum fucks that come here and vote for the same things that made them flee their shitty soulless dystopian state in the first place.

I hate them so much anons I’ve been holding my ground but they have a actually rekt the state in every way possible. Thinking about leaving soon. I thought if I hold out long enough they would pack up and go ruin somewhere else (they they have to an extent) but they’re still coming in waves faster than they’re leaving.

Attached: 59DC1643-CA96-4B24-B883-67E3F023F2DD.png (255x170, 3.95K)

Wait, I found them.

Attached: JewPopulation.png (5834x3750, 771.2K)

Attached: BlackByCounty.png (950x766, 157.31K)

Though I hate lefties, I still believe in states rights. That is ultimately why Roe v Wade had to be overturned. It's up to those states to vote for it themselves and thus the only way to do it is to campaign in those states for it.

Just bring murder charges on any resident that leaves state to kill baby and returns

This map is dumb because second shade of blue is 12% to 50% a huge variable a little over 1 in 10 to half