CONGRATS AMERICA, MORE RETARDS COMING

GREAT NEWS FOR THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, ENDLESS VOTERS!

Attached: 1656103402958.png (1440x1474, 260.79K)

More chromosomes more jesus lovers for the bible belt yeehaw

Yeah abbot, desantis, and noem need more votes

I got a great way to prevent down syndrome.

Attached: 1630962228929.png (507x286, 34.37K)

ITS BACK GTF IN HERE B4 MODS GAS THREAD
# #

we're already a country of retarded niggers, it's time we embrace it

>the left is suddenly pro eugenics
I thought that was literally Nazism?

people with downs are based and make normalfags check themselves around women

Do they think that devout Christians abort Downs kids? Leftists are really fucking stupid, it's shocking sometimes.

Attached: 1629420464133.gif (220x220, 647.91K)

so abortion is actually eugenics?

more down syndrome means more lefty votes. this is a huge win for diversity

just give them lifetime appointments to congress, no one will care

Down Syndrome kids won't try to carjack me

Why is he soo islamophobic?

What are you willing to do to overrule the will of people thousands of miles away from you?

>fight yourself?
>send your children to fight?
>send money?
>none of the above?
>none of the above and ask the government to do it for you?

so you hate people with disabilitys and want proper eugenics? boy i have an idioligy for you!

Attached: 1641389064443.jpg (391x391, 21.07K)

Always was.

>>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T STOP WOMEN FROM RIDING MILES OF COCK UNTIL THEY'RE READY TO SETTLE DOWN WHEN THEY'RE 40 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: FaceApp_1652358653045.jpg (752x502, 198.47K)

mfw i have a qt down syndrome wife

>REEE THEY BANNING ABORTION
Most states aren't going to ban abortion for rape, incest, deformities, etc the various reasons for

this is peak MAGA, so much winning pedes!

Attached: 1644187252415.jpg (437x871, 58.71K)

OH NO GUESS I'LL JUST AGREE TO BABY MURDER NOW

Attached: 1311603778372.jpg (323x323, 15.11K)

The cause for Down syndrome and many other defects is most commonly mother's age. Majority of abortions are done by roasties in their 20's. So now when a roastie in her 20's gets knocked up (and she will get knocked up, they always do), she has to give birth, not in her 30's and 40's when she "settles down, or builds a career". Coincidentally cases of Down syndrome and other types of retardation fall down dramatically.

So, he's saying we should kill the handicapped?

Based. Vastly increases the chance of nailing hot retards. They really appreciate the dick. And their tard thigh strength make it all worth while.

Attached: 23BBC61A-03E5-49C2-9B14-F1223427BF18.jpg (1200x900, 64.93K)

Nobody’s worried about more potatoes running around. It’s more goddamn niggers that has me terrified.

Who cares about there being more downies? They are friendly and bag groceries

Why do leftoid baby murderers hate grocery baggers so much?

based. finally solved the incel problem

My child has Down syndrome. I find this post very offensive. It’s like he wants to Holocaust children with Down syndrome. I’ve been trying for years to gain acceptance for her. All wiped out by this evil tweet

thats a false number because the test they do has like a 90% false positive rate

It should be legally mandatory to abort babies with birth defects

i want a tard girlfriend-pet

You can go to another state to get an abortion for fuck’s sake

It's funny that they literally just have to have kids before 35. They could literally wait until 30 and still have a nice window of childbearing and low risk. But all these roasties want to pop a kid out of their dusty womb at 40 so they can ride dicks longer. Kek.

God doesn't make mistakes, people with Down syndrome serve a purpose in humanity, murdering them for having a disability is beyond barbaric and I can't believe it's mainstream "liberal" opinion.

Downies are really nice people

every child should live their life to the fullest even if they have downs.
doesn't mean they should live a long life.

Joe Biden won. You won this too. You won so much you can't stop talking like a sore winner. Abortion, you won.

so they agree that down syndrome babies should be aborted?

Based

Many people with Down syndrome lead independent, fulfilling lives.

when i worked grocery outside of me, the kid with downs was the only one that actually worked.

My aunt had Down syndrome. She had a drivers license, worked at McDonalds, and swam in the special olympics. She had a good life.