The fuck is an "afab"?

The fuck is an "afab"?

Attached: 1639885386679.jpg (901x1031, 124.03K)

a fag and bitch

I'm not pro-life, I'm pro-birth.
Kill all groomers and leftoids.

It's the new term used for people born with a vagina.

assigned female at birth

All inFanticider are bastard

Assigned Female At Birth
something the left uses to try to not be offensive or something like that

Doctors observe, not assign.

what a weird way of saying biological females

ALL FAGS ARE BASTARDS

All females are bitches?

Attached: 1536762158979.jpg (343x354, 26.32K)

Doctors get it wrong sometimes. Those babies might have gender identities that don't match the doctor's guess

Lmaooooo

Listen, doc, you can't just go around assigning sexes in the labor room willy nilly.
You're supposed to write "undetermined" on the birth certificate and move on.

kek

Bitch, biology said "we need a guy with a dick and a girl with a vagina to make babies". That's all that fucking matters and if your reproductive system doesn't work then you are defective. If you are born with one arm less you have a disability, not a new fucking gender.

Biological female.
t. Bifag thats absolutely done with this nonsense and just wants to hermitmode in the mountains

Silly kikes, men can’t have babies.

criminally underrated

>you just want an excuse to control AFAB bodies
i see this strawman a lot. leftists seem to think that pro-lifers just want to "control women's bodies" whatever that means. almost everyone i talk to who is pro-choice say that they don't like babies being killed. the two sides disagree on what constitutes a "baby"

err, "almost everyone I talk to who is pro-life"

I can't get over how there are unironically millions of people whose personalities revolve around what kind of holes they like to fuck and who they want their holes to be fucked by

I thought sex =\= gender buddy?

All felons are black

Exactly. The doctor is guessing that the gender identity will match the sex and thus guessing if it's a boy or a girl

cool it with the antisemitism