Hope you chuds are happy

theguardian.com/global-development/2022/jun/22/us-woman-left-traumatised-after-malta-hospital-refuses-life-saving-abortion

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-24 at 14-38-00 US woman left traumatised after Malta hospital refuses life-saving abortion.png (686x763, 373.31K)

>yep, that's one for the gram

You will die and be happy

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

I am. And I'm tired of pretending that I'm not.

Attached: a49.jpg (600x760, 59.07K)

That actually is fucked up though. It should certainly be allowed in cases where a baby who won’t live anyway might kill your wife. Anyone who disagrees is a fucking retard.

>I have to fuck more strangers or I'm gonna die!

Well, this wasn't a total ban, so try harder with your bait. In fact, the ruling makes a total ban near-impossible.

Most conservatives/nationalists I've spoken to agree that abortion is necessary in extreme cases like this. But cases like this are very rare.

she looks 50 years old. how is she pregnant?

YES

Attached: Chad + Stud.png (1080x1066, 1.8M)

Guy looks like he's about to laugh.

These cases make up around 98% of third trimester abortions.

Why the knowing smirk on that guy?

Why can't they just go to a nearby country that allows abortion anyway and has to go to UK instead?

>be malta
>refuse life saving abortion
>some how americas fault

I am happy

was about to say that

Attached: Jones.gif (320x270, 1.72M)

Based Gershon.

>be 4 months pregnant
>go to shithole country
if she was barefoot in the kitchen she wouldnt be having these troubles, dipshit

shut the fuck up chud

Life-saving??? Hmmmm what? Abortion literally implies something dies, and I don't think it's the woman

You will own nothing, not even your body.
And you'll be happy about it.

Attached: Klaus.jpg (557x410, 63.49K)

i believe that as much as i believe women

go fuck yourself

>be roastie
>get jab
>placenta damaged
>get covid anyway
>baby dies
If she didnt get the jab she would have been fine.
OH LOOK all of a sudden Covid is not to blame:
Prudente was transferred to Mater Dei hospital, where she was additionally diagnosed with a ruptured membrane and an umbilical cord that was protruding from her cervix, putting her at even greater risk of haemorrhage and infection. She also tested positive for Covid-19. She is being kept in Covid isolation and receiving antibiotics to ward off infection.

ecstatic

Attached: 193975441.jpg (250x250, 20.2K)

Literally illegal for them to do that in the case of the supreme court's decision but more than likely that's not even the case at all and this is just a publicity stunt orchestrated by federally paid actors because Biden's approval rating is so deep in the shitter

Not nearly as rare as you’d think actually. Like if you don’t handle an ectopic pregnancy which isn’t insanely rare they always result in infertility and sometimes death.

naw looks real. Her water broke cause she was running around like an idiot. Bitch is like 42. Headline is misleading cause the reason she cant leave the country is Covid.

based

Look at those glazed over, soulless eyes...

>life-saving abortion

that dude looks like he wants to break out in song and dance / tears of joy and relief

Waaa waaaa
Cry more babies