HAPPENING

>it passed
now it’s off to Biden to sign
guntards absolutely btfo
Roe v Wade was just just theater, to mask the fact that republicans worked with dems to pass the first federal gun laws in over 20 years despite republican constituents openly saying their didn’t want their representative to pass it

Attached: 23DD6F11-93C9-43A1-8589-839FCE29C301.jpg (1125x1032, 811.8K)

it's an L but not a big one

only scary shit is more red flag garbage, other than that it's a nothing burger

I simply do not comply

>gets overturned

>gets overturned by the Supreme Court

Attached: 1585256161539.gif (340x191, 2.07M)

It's more likely the courts will use it as an excuse to raise the voting age to 21. The red flag laws are likely to stay since it's based off existing court precedent ie probation best practices. The court is unlikely to undermine it's own powers.

This

Attached: 1653954787421.jpg (651x471, 75.04K)

>barely anything in except pork spending for mental health

lmao

lol

>shall issue is now a thing in the states where it was may issue
>more red flag laws in the states with red flag laws
It could have been worse.

>this time
>for sure
>guns are finished
Kek I think you mean m abortion

Attached: 1656000835630.jpg (2048x1150, 490.13K)

>17-20 year olds are considered part of the militia
>pass bill to infringe their right to bear arms

Gee I wonder if this will get overturned somehow.

Attached: 1656094673222.jpg (720x589, 56.25K)

>the court is unlikely to undermine its own power

Didn’t they literally just do that though?

not only that, but this is definitely going to the supreme court too lol.

I just won’t comply. Cum and try to take it niggers.

Attached: A272F11F-B41A-4390-B26B-4F617B9E2096.png (608x601, 414.53K)

>i don’t care that my representative openly defied the will of his constituents!!
>that he said he wouldn’t give into “the mob” he’s suppose to represent and instead worked with my enemies!
yeah i know because you’re a race of cowards KEK

well the court overturned the right to privacy which had 50 years of precedent so they don't seem to give a shit

>383721359
not even worth a (you)
enjoy roe v wade nigger user

Funding for red flag laws translates as funding for death squads. Allowing hearsay in place of evidence is pure poison and so is guilty until proven innocent, which red flag laws do. You think the money for red flag laws just stops with words on paper? The Jews who ordered that will expect to see some real results from their investment.

>Law is passed to strip mentally ill people of firearms without due process.

Liberal schizos incapable of seeing how this is going to be weaponized against them. It's what, 42% of liberals have some mental disease and are on meds? All rednecks have to do is see your faggot flag or BLM sticker on your car and report you for saying shit like..."I'm gonna burn down churches because muh abortions!"

>it’ll never pass the senate
*passes*
>i-it’ll get overturned!!
kek, keep conceding ground cowards. All i hear is
>my senate rep can walk all over me and i’ll do nothing !! or m-maybe i won’t vote for him in 4 years..

>/nein/ chan dot com is back
Pedo doxxes back on the menu bois
REPORT IN

REPORT IN

REPORT IN

REPORT IN

No, it undermined the states' rights to outright ban all concealed carry. The red flag laws affect the court system because a judge ultimately makes the gun confiscation decision, for what duration and under what specific circumstances. If anything they'll enhance it to include non-violent sexual offenses (such as child molestation) and traffic court offenses (drunk driving or hitting a pedestrian) because it increases their power.

>t-they didn’t take THAT many of my rights away
KEK.
>so what, only people that have ever had desperation, get accused of being sketchy and have ever had a criminal record even under the age of 18 can’t own guns ever now, it doesn’t really do THAT much
concede more, kek

cant wait to start mass reporting pelosi and her armed guard and the entire capitol police force WOOOO CANT STOP WINNING

>could’ve been worse
>yeah they fucked me over, but it could’ve been worse, w-what if they didn’t use lube!!!
HAHAHAHHA

>shall not
*does*
>never pass senate
*does*
>this time is no different
*already is*
KEK cope however you want retard, there’s no denying you’re a coward that will lose everything an inch at a time

>enjoy your giant wave of niggers user
wow you get your guns trespassed on and a giant wave of nigger births? You sure are winning, retard, hahahahah

>last 3 posts are OP desperately trying to bump his own thread
niggers will be niggers

>biden call’s whites the highest terror threat in the united states
>faggot user thinks biden will say his faggot followers are the mentally i’ll ones and not him
KEK, you’re stupid as fuck you dumb shitskin! hhahahahha

We got nation wide conceal carry and we banned abortion. Enjoy your minor victory while you can dumbocrats, we can always repeal some gun legislation when we're back in charge.

>faggot prefers a 1pbtid
>faggot diverts attention from what OP is actually saying
checks out, cope more concedefag