America just got destroyed overnight thanks to Christcucks. Mission accomplished...

America just got destroyed overnight thanks to Christcucks. Mission accomplished, enjoy being permanently BLACKED in a few generations. Enjoy having the south African experience.

Attached: 1655713802674.jpg (540x897, 343.36K)

>yellow hands behind canadian ip's typed this

we'll just have to go back to the old way of dealing with niggers

My fellow americans, we must reconsider our decision.

t. Christcuck

Attached: 1656085664600.jpg (400x414, 30.59K)

Again , who conquered the Americas? Who , conquered Asia? Who conquered Africa?Who conquered Oceania? Who cucked the pagans in Europe?

This guy was born, so it's clear that legal abortion did nothing to stop his coming

I for one welcome the increasing Black Kings

>a few generations
In other words, not my problem.

I don't speak chinese you gook

Attached: lmao.png (484x590, 350.88K)

Every life is a gift from Jehova, your racism will never catch on, give up

stop killing babies and start segregating again instead you spineless fucking cuck
abortion was only a stopgap measure anyway, and it encouraged white women to be promiscuous in the meantime

we still don't racemix dumbass

Brazil is a no-abortions country and we don't have nigger hordes as big as the US.

Maybe start having kids.
Or don't (you're probably a mutt or a kike)

More niggers = more crime rates
Once the nigger population grows, this nation will turn into the Tutsis and Hutus on steroids if it isn’t contained somehow.

didn't she have aryan looking kids at some point? like bright blue eyes and blond hair?

Why are the Jews mad today then, huh?

I'll just bite the bait: won't this just cause the red states to increase in relative population, as the blue states keep abortion legal?

Thank god! I thought my wife was going to run out of bbc!

>Look my my literal whos!

You're probably the fucking shmlo on my thread saying the same shit. I posted hand, seethe kike.

>doesn't refute the point
>loves niggers
>thinks magic is real
no one will save us

Refute what point you fucking mutt? Some kike on twitter being a kike?

Christ cucks care more about fake magic than their own people.

Attached: 1614446536417.jpg (604x1024, 78.99K)

Religious are cancer user everything they do is anti human

Attached: 1655015804397.jpg (955x1024, 119.34K)

The blacks will just move to California and Jew York where they have legal abortion. It's actually a Win-Win, they still abort the lil nigs and I have less nigs in my state.

>jews blaming black people for stopping degeneracy again
fuck off