Americans are retarded

You realise the good christian white families were not the ones getting abortions? The types of people that should be raising kids don't get abortions

You are going to have a whole new generation of black/kids of drug addicts who grow up into criminals lmao.

Attached: 1541579773055.gif (600x900, 604.99K)

>Killing babies is ok because... LE NIGGERS.
You're losing.

I'm not losing, I'm not american. You are losing (your country)

christianity is designed to take advantage of the good in people to make them cuck for jews and enable our enemies against us
it has always been this way and has been building to a crescendo

RGB talked a lot about how abortions were good because poor people would kill their babies.
The moment you say "killing babies is actually good" you reveal who you are and what you believe. Using keywords isn't going to trick anyone.

Listen fat jew
Red states will still ban it, blue states will allow it

If you think the decision outlaws all abortion everywhere, you're a retard. The states full of niggers will continue to have legal abortion.

We worship niggers in this country. We must do all we can to protect them.

Killing babies is actually good, yes. The right kinds of babies.

Listen here, retard. Red states house most niggers.
Niggers won't move to abort
Niggers will have more babies and further tank your taxes.

Nice play, retard

Attached: 33979c402223dd81124f4bd49d263b4a.jpg (500x483, 33.21K)

Good let it all come to a head. Thats what they don't want to happen. LET IT FUCKING BOIL OVER

And the right kind of babies will continue to be aborted because the decision is now in the hands of the states. Are you being daft on purpose?

Blacks and poor white trash opiate addicts mostly live in red states

If one white baby is saved from psychopathic kikes then it's worth it.
1 white = 1000 nigs

That means the nigger population will increase faster in red states.

Attached: 1527965711745.png (688x700, 294.86K)

Good. Accelerate.

Attached: 1627457354825.jpg (750x667, 22.34K)

Rightoids sincerely believe poor niggers will find the money and effort to move for abortions.

The right is self destructing by trying to own the libs and it's hilarious

Good. More criminal niggers means acceleration and more racists join our side. Sorry about that, baby killer.

cope, I'd say enjoy your brown grand children, but I'm assuming:
1) you're not even white
2) you'll never have sex

it was white college roasties getting abortions. not niggers.
gaslight more. it's funny.

You're British, so I don't expect much from you. Our win in this situation is coal burning mudsharks will have to think twice before fucking a nigger.

That's the silver lining. And it's hilarious.

the blue states have said they will bus people into getting abortions.

your country is lost limey.

Attached: stfu_britbong.jpg (640x487, 101.57K)

ACCELERATE

>y-you have to let them kill babies goyim
>dont you see if you don’t the niggers will follow the law and not get abortions?
Stupid paki bender lmao niggers don’t follow laws; they’ll still get abortions, they just won’t be safe or legal so the sheboon will die too. now keep crying you irrelevant brown faggot.

>muh babies! I'm so PRO life, I MUST protect babies!
Tell me all about how you care about the life of African children dying in Africa and what you're doing about it
>inb4 idc about blacks
LMAOOO nice joke