ABORTION STATISTICS

ahca.myflorida.com/mchq/central_services/training_support/docs/TrimesterByReason_2021.pdf
>ahca.myflorida.com/mchq/central_services/training_support/docs/TrimesterByReason_2021.pdf
ahca.myflorida.com/mchq/central_services/training_support/docs/TrimesterByReason_2021.pdf
>ahca.myflorida.com/mchq/central_services/training_support/docs/TrimesterByReason_2021.pdf

I'm seeing shills claim that these abortion statistics are made up by us.
You kikes are fucking sick.

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-134211_Drive.jpg (1285x708, 277.01K)

I only know one girl who got an abortion in real life. She was a huge bully in school and dated men who were 8 years older than her, and the only reason she got an abortion was because she was young and wanted to have unprotected sex with her caramel boyfriend but didn't want to raise a kid. That's the only data I know on abortions.

Likely skewed given most women don't want to admit they were raped even to themselves

It should be obvious the vast majority of abortions are purely elective and done simply because the hole doesn't want to deal with any consequences for being a loose hole.

Attached: 1651632987691.webm (720x420, 2.97M)

so basically women just want to be able to kill their kids with no questions asked and without facing any consequences?

Attached: 1628391150845.jpg (480x360, 22.93K)

Claiming rape involves an investigation into its veracity. They'd lie about rape if they didn't have to be examined and questioned.

So 1000 forced births a year got it

bot
cope
truth
rape

Attached: 1650021576437.gif (400x373, 3.54M)

I'm terrified. Terrified for myself. Terrified for my daughter. Terrified for every person who has a uterus who may now be forced to carry a pregnancy to term when that is not in their best interest.

We should not be punished for having sex. We should not be punished for having lives, thoughts, opinions, relationships.

We are not incubators!

I'm not sure where we go from here but this is not the end. They may have won this battle, but the war has just begun

>but the war has just begun
You lost the war when you went all-in on defending clear fraud in the 2020 election.

Lol kill yourself, you uneducated leftist tranny.
You can still get an abortion just not in a couple of red states.

There's going to be a rise in child molestation in conservative states.

Simple causality.

Abortion breaks up bad relationships. Beaten women are less likely to stay with abusive partners if they can abort their fetus.

Abusive partners are more likely to molest kids.

Mark my words, child molestation rates will rise where abortion is banned.

>Mark my words, child molestation rates will rise where abortion is banned.
Is this a threat?

these look like copypasted posts from reddit right down to that spacing

>we don't even have to mine the salt anymore, redditors just deliver it to us

Attached: your-tears-are-delicious-360x500_1_.jpg (600x833, 79.71K)

First trimester is the first 12 weeks, which is ironically the period which the Texas abortion law covers kek.

>men 8 years older
Based.

>roasties kill small town full of babies
>just in florida alone
My body my choice chuds

Mostly for no reason. That's the most horrifying part.

They will use those miniscule numbers at the bottom to defend the 95%+ of abortions that are done without any explanation given. They chose to have their child killed just to do it.

I used to troll stupid redditors with that data. They act like 99% of abortions are due to rape and incest or medical necessity. Nope. Vast majority are "inconvenience."

Fuck 'em. And before anyone tells me to go back, FUCK reddit. I only made troll accounts to mine salt. That place is so far beyond redemption, it's a disgusting pit of degeneracy