80% of Reddit is FBI Agents

Seriously this whole thing glows. Look at some of these posts.

>reddit.com/r/lostgeneration/comments/vjpqow/jesus_fuck/

Attached: fbi goes to reddit.jpg (607x820, 168.25K)

>100 libs and nigs show up to a small town in rural America
>methheads show up with fully auto m16s
>Hot Fuzz situation occurs without Hollywood plot armor to protect them or cops to run cover

they're not feds, they're legit antifa bugmen that fantasize about going to the country and killing kulaks
they have no self-awareness because they're allowed to post their fantasies and organize on reddit and twitter

>ELI5 how to get buried in an unmarked grave

How can one be so blind as to wanting to murder Christians. Absolutely wicked, they will get their reward

insurrection. this is extremely dangerous to our democracy

Attached: 1600903246691.jpg (1024x434, 69.01K)

Its not glowies you right wing pussy. Its just that right wing retards are weak men who pretend to be strong, while leftists are strong men who pretend to be weak.

I know that being a right wing pussy makes it so that you excuse being a coward who does nothing on "glowies", but thats not true with Leftists. You live in OUR world, we force our views on you. We are the ones who win.

No this is simply human nature in an environment where it's allowed to be displayed.
Even a hint of right wing resistance is condemned, but left wing extremism is completely allowed.

The post in OP is likely not from a fed, and is completely organic.

The left knows they are at war and are acting like it.

>(You)

Attached: 1335324381641.jpg (400x600, 27.48K)

Reddit mods will keep this up but saying Trump isn't as bad as Hitler will get you permabanned lol.

>Its just that right wing retards are weak men who pretend to be strong, while leftists are strong men who pretend to be weak.

Attached: file.png (852x540, 42.18K)

Okay you fat faggot lmao

Attached: 1646409537988.webm (576x1024, 1.19M)

>these people are savage redneck chuds
>let's pick a fight with them
It's funny because that's all the rednecks ever wanted.

>And if you all think I'm kidding, I'm dead serious
>I'm not the organizing type. But maybe someone who is can organize that

Attached: 1650359525478.jpg (3152x2072, 1.44M)

>Their towns are defenseless

LMAO

So these liberals would willingly travel to murder people in states that have the death penalty?

exactly, which is why this isn't a fed/ It's your average leftist.
This is a war, the left is openly fighting, while the right cowers in fear of being accused of fighting.

at this point in time, i am literally begging for someone to give me a reason to kill them. it would make me cum my paints to have a chance to put a bullet in these faggots

Your terms are acceptable.

>Even a hint of right wing resistance is condemned, but left wing extremism is completely allowed.
Well the left won the world war, and until the internet had complete control over society. Now we can post anonymously our opinions online, which is finally getting some traction, some can even ditch their jobs and talk about this stuff publicly on the internet. The left has the freedom of being the winners of the war and they can do whatever they want publicly and be cheered on for it

>I'm not the organizing type, can someone else please do it? lol
Either a Fed, or a typical liberal who wants everything done for him without any work. Also, his plan is a great way to never be seen agian

That's exactly how you get shot.

>just that right wing retards are weak men who pretend to be strong, while leftists are strong men who pretend to be weak.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha funniest shit I've read all day

>almost no cops
...do they really not understand the danger that would put them in?

Literally all it's gonna take is for one Bobby Jo to shoot 20 of them from way off in the distance. Then they'll start running like their lives literally fucking depend on it. Stupid ass reddit nigger lover are always living in fantasyland.

>defenseless
How fucking delusional do you gotta be? EVERYONE in my immediate vicinity hunts. There isn't a weekend I don't hear gun shots from folks plinking in their back yards for fun. Goooooood luck, motherfuckers.

>leftists are the strongest mfs on this earth
>we know pain
>see, look at this owie I got on my fingie
>it's a really bad hangnail

Attached: 1652467900777.jpg (510x680, 65.08K)

broooo it's you again, you LOVE that coping little quote
are you having fun? I hope you do come to the rural areas, you're gonna get yourself shot and hung up like a buck by Cleetus and Simple John

still stealing your phrase! I've used it on a number of your ilk since the last time

Oh, and it'd be a damn shame if someone destroyed all their vehicles, leaving them stranded in the town they just tried to burn down.

>MUH 100 STRONG!!!! LOOOOOOOL

Kek

Man, you're just desperate as FUCK for attention. Okay then, have a (you) and go back to drinking your juice.

>Their towns are defenseless
Rural areas have way more guns than people. Bring it on faggot, come to my house and see what happens.

Dude might actually have been handsome if he wasn’t 500 lbs

>They don't have any police, which means they're defenseless!

As fun as it was watching Redditfags get shredded in Ukraine, it'll be even more fun watching it here.

These people
Who neds cops to defend you when every home is armed?

>LE DOWNBOAT

Attached: Red soi.jpg (1029x1000, 149.42K)

Good way to get turned into hog feed real quicklike, mhmm.

Attached: dontbrakeforcommunists.jpg (570x692, 63.27K)

>an excuse to split commie wigs and defend my community
DO IT FAGGOT

Attached: 1597071849435.jpg (640x684, 35.02K)

come on then.

Attached: jleft2.jpg (1080x1230, 138.85K)