Dear whores and thots that are upset

Dear whores and thots that are upset,
Just stop having sex out of wedlock, it's not that hard lol
I'm so sorry it's difficult for you to NOT have unprotected sex with strangers

Attached: 66f87b5b128a200a6aca66c6c3508752.jpg (909x899, 78.64K)

Fuck you, 75% of abortions are black babies. You’ve just accelerated the black population 4 fold.
In 20 years when you’re complaining you see niggers everywhere, just remember, it’s your own fault.

shills mad they can't sacrifice infants to Moloch anymore lmao

>reee nigger nigger nigger nigger
You know leftists have taken the L when start acting like the alt-right.
And I thought you guys were the "anti racist" good guys

Honestly the seethe from crypto-feminist wignat shills is just as delicious as the seethe from roastie whores

You don't understand. I NEED to have sex with strangers.

Attached: 1645876787573.jpg (1200x1200, 263.22K)

Not every right wingers are pro life you dumb faggot.

>fuck dis country let it burn
>wahhh but muh nigger population will xplode111!!!
PICK ONE RETARD LMAO

Attached: 1655975893239m.jpg (607x1024, 120.83K)

Good they can have that population explode in the democrat blue cities that will gladly take them in under the name of "diversity" and welfare.

If every Republican state and community just became explicitly further right wing they will flee to democrat areas that will embrace them with open arms.

Make Chicago, Baltimore, LA, NYC, Detroit into even further packed, even more black ghetto containment zones and let the midwest and south become a bit more Conservative and Christian and White.

Even by Any Forumss standards, this is a controversial take.

maybe they'll start starving like they do in africa when they keep having babies despite the foreign aid

what?
the biggest reason Any Forums supported overturning Roe all this time was that it would destroy hookup culture

you're just mad because they're not having sex with you

captcha: gamyr

Oh shut the fuck up with the "don't have sex until wedlock"bs you stupid cunt. My parents generation were all having sex before wedlock no one believes in that fucking meme. Also you guys just made the white genocide accelerate even faster. Good going.

I think half of the people posting are literal degenerates who drink and use drugs, get tattoos and have casual sex with who ever they can, I see too many posts advocating for birth control or using condoms, or simply pulling out, Until the default stance is to save yourself for a long term marriage, or possibly a traditional marriage if the situation allows and is safe for the man, I will continue to criticize Any Forums for not being extreme enough.

Attached: EA5DB088-5453-4AA0-9A13-9148051B9B3C.jpg (500x500, 62.3K)

your body your choice whores.
don't get a baby in there in the first place.

you think now is when they are going to start following the law?

Attached: ahpress.png (3150x1488, 1.42M)

see
They are eternal coomers, their visceral reactions are anger at the mere thought of controlling their emotions and urges, and only having sex with the intention of procreating. Video games, pop culture, modern society, has shaped their normalfag brains and minds, they just don't see it yet.

I agree with you completely, I pray that degenerates rethink their lives now that hookup culture is done for

>just stop having miscarriages and birth defects
>stop polluting your air and water? What are you a commie?
>child care subsidies? What are you a commie?
Conservatards proving they are retarded, yet again.

enjoy your rising crime rates lol

Attached: lælælæl.jpg (815x640, 76.1K)

Abstinence only has to be acknowledged as legitimate or their 10 year long case against the incels collapses. Libs continue to disprove utilitarianism with their short sightedness

Boomers being degenerate scum is what got us here in the first place.

America is going to get BLACKED

Yeah but most of these seething scums reeeing about niggers are butthurt leftist and they are not even trying to hide it kek.