TALK SHIT GET HIT

Egyptian bitch, Naira Ashraf, learns a valuable lesson. Why is it in the US we can't deal with bitches the right way?

Attached: Naira-Ashraf-1-958x575.jpg (958x575, 122.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LievanTem/status/1539057123224453120
twitter.com/dossary20_/status/1538928124934733825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Naira Ashraf,
Imagine how good this thread could be if OP had provided a link. But I must ask, QRD?

A guy got rejected by OPs picrel college student thot then he carved her up like a pumpkin.

the guy looks like colin kaepernick, who wouldnt say no?

Hilarious as fuck

here is the vid:
twitter.com/LievanTem/status/1539057123224453120

Women will bitch against men for this ignoring that a bunch of men literally put their life on the line to try and save her.

because op is a faggot

what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you really such an ugly incel faggot that you fantasize about killing girls because they dont like you?
fucking punk bitch. i'd knock you out if you said that shit out loud in front of me

>meme flag
show nose

I can easily beat your ass with an 44. magnum pistol so try again.

listen here ameritard faggot: acting like women OWE you sex and attraction is the same as trannies expecting you to like them as women.
go choke on a cheeseburger and do us all a favour

the hoe was whoring too much and her bf took the justice into his hands

>talk shit

What did she say?

Attached: 00141B48-3E73-44C5-9030-7012922EB2B1.jpg (960x1554, 621.02K)

did she died

Your throat will be cut before your cheeks even touch the mobility scooter. Don't push it.

>one arabic babymachine destroyed

did that guy steal that motorcycle?

In chaos lies opportunity my American friend.

lol you're such a weak faggot.
you wouldn't do shit

uhhh 1st amendment

>if I keep shilling for sjws women will finally notice me
kys, you quantum retard.

how quickly do these people think someone is able to react to seeing something so unusual and so barbaric?
It takes a moment to even register wtf is happening for most people in a situation like this.
People watch too much tv

She wanted to be a flight attendant.

Why do women feel entitled to the protection of men, especially when those men would have to put their own lives in danger to intervene? fuck that, not my problem

I'm assuming he just moved it out of the way. It looks like he took the keys out of it.

>here is the vid
No that's a link to twatter you niggerfaggot. If you posted the video it would be playable here without the possibility of being removed.

>Spic board loves the heinous murder of innocent people
lmfao can't make this shit up

Attached: 973.jpg (680x686, 31.79K)

OP is a faggot
twitter.com/dossary20_/status/1538928124934733825

you're exhibiting every sign of being an elliot rodger level autistic sociopath retard, hope they lock you away before you end up hurting people