HAHAHAHAHA DID YOU PREP?

PLEASE TELL ME YOU ACTUALLY LISTENED TO ME
YOU DIDNT THINK I WAS JUST SHITPOSTING DID YOU?

HOPE YOU FUCKING PREPPED
HAHAHAHAHAHA
WHOSE FUCKING LAUGHING NOW

Attached: bulled.jpg (705x870, 79.05K)

nah I don't love life enough to give a shit.

nice pedo symbol on the ears

You will yif in Hell furry.

do it faggot

I did prep
I have advocated for getting prepared for over a year now
I am a peaceful man who wants my anons to survive the civil war

Attached: comfort.png (897x683, 298.22K)

Nothing will happen

>nothing will happen
as it is literally happening this moment

Yawn no nothing is happening you americans really tend to exaggerate every little thing

Time will be the judge of this user

Okay, so you have some sort of knuckle tattoo you're trying to hide. Noted.

>lefty
>STANAG mags
Gross

you are 170 cms tall at max

nice try fed but im not showing you my wedding ring

Wait. Do you really think someone listened to you and bought supplies with all his money?
Now you laughing in your moms basement.

>lefty
user do you know how pictures/mirrors work?

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

Attached: 1644949818184.jpg (450x450, 265.36K)

this. get smacked in the face with hot brass, spamming faggot
retard

Even when you faggots tried to storm the capitol nothing really happend. Life in the west is to comfortable for people to really go and have a war over such a thing.

180 but thanks fren

Don't most phones and cameras software correct it nowadays? Mine does. Annoying as hell.

I think 2020 showed us all that there will be no "civil war" in America, only a bunch of overpopulated city microstates (let's be real) descending into orgies of violence and degeneracy while the rural chuds just kinda sit back and watch in horror and amazement.

That said I don't see America lasting another 20 years at this rate, a nation that cannot agree on even the most basic ass shit can not and will not stand.

Attached: 1655331190391.jpg (559x1024, 58.69K)

Reminder - all toothpaste flags are poo immigrants. Actual Dutch people don't come here.

>Aaaah he is right!?!?!
>quik call him a nigger before i have to have to come up with an argument