Why do people say pol is racist when we just fought for this? We support babies of all kinds surviving

why do people say pol is racist when we just fought for this? We support babies of all kinds surviving

Attached: babies.webm (320x568, 350.94K)

kek, she'll pay the toll soon enough. Ugly roastie, almost as ugly as those halfbreeds

Attached: 1655581953356.jpg (480x480, 59.64K)

You're shallow.

“be fruitful and multiply.”
Blame it all on me. I deserve the credit.

>waaahhh!
Haha! You have no soul.

Nigger babies should be aborted

My politics is whatever gets redditors upset. I get your a wignat masquerading but I really don't care anymore.

Attached: 1654952375573m.jpg (1024x760, 54.15K)

Pedophiles are freaking out right now, we're closing in from all sides

Why do all the kids look nearly 100% black?

Charge them with 5 counts of miscegenation

Mad respect for that man, he stayed by his kids and woman.

I honestly was expecting to see that bitch with a fucked up face in the hospital at the end of the webm. The toll will be paid soon enough.

The fundamental reason why black people use abortion services disproportionately is because most black people are responsible adults in a society that oppresses them. They are making good decisions about how many children they can or cannot support, and they deserve the right to continue making that decision, even as the rest of society should reduce the disparity by tackling the burden of racism!

Just fuck my genes up

That's cause the woman is barely in his life and a stay at home mom. He gets money from diversity programs.

The wicked (the deep state cabal) is trying really hard to slander our name with all these allegations, we must be doing something right. Democrat is the real racists, God has shown us what's going on behind the curtain.

"They that hate thee shall be clothed with shame; and the dwelling place of the wicked shall come to nought" (8:22)

why are white men so mad at this? if the white women wants a black men let her why bother wasting energy caring about her with all the pay the toll shit?

shes probably fucking even darker niggers on the side.

>mad respect
t. wigger nigger lover.

Who's this cutie? Also, niggers need to be banned.

ala-i ma stiam ca nu toti romanii-s retarzi. Dar te suspect de coomer..

Attached: 1641488160550.gif (155x173, 948.13K)

Conservatives are low IQ

Pol is a reactionary board and a bunch of hypocritical contrarians. Don't expect a cohesive community in pol. We all don't think a like the loud and stupid are usually the first to be recognized.

ew gross