Abortion

Why do americans take issue with abortion.
Who cares if some useless blob of undeveloped tissue gets destroyed, its not like anyone has invested anything in it yet, so it has zero value in its current state other than use in stem cell research or something. (christcucks ignore this thread)

Attached: der ewige ami (amerimutt) als 3d modell gif version für pol.webm (580x608, 347.08K)

The way politics is laid out in America is that billionaires and capitalists use uneducated rural rednecks who don't understand anything about politics, government and society in order to maintain the status quo and serve their interests

They basically get them voting "Against their own economic interests" for republicans on the basis of some fake culture war, most of which is drummed up and totally synthetic. Most of it is unironically funded by the billionaire class.

Then the stupid inbred hillbillies vote for the rightwing thinking they're "BTFOing the billionaires" and all they're doing is just cutting their taxes and deregulating them. Protecting their private industries from nationalization that the left wants to enact

It's the same story over and over

Any Forums is peak example of this shit.

The billionaires don't even need to convince a majority of the country, just like 20% of the dumbest Americans in rural flyover country, honestly. Because out electoral process is heavily skewered toward them

Attached: republicans.jpg (1216x1686, 279.05K)

Those americans use babies as punishment for having sex.

You know, I'm saying all the inbred hillbilly understands about govt is "haha i hate niggers and jews and women and gays" so they fund an drum up all this "culture war" BS. It always works because rightwingers are stupid and easily manipulated. They get them voting against universal healthcare, taxes on the rich, regulations, higher wages, unions. They get them openly crusading against any of those things on an individual issue level too. They unironically convince poor stupid rednecks that those things are "bad"

Attached: the rightwing.jpg (697x500, 78.56K)

>christcucks ignore this thread
watch out, i hear them coming

A fetus is a human.
Never been a better time to have a vasectomy. Now I can find all the horny women who NEED raw penis blasting hot loads into their womb, without the inconvenience of child. I am gonna have so much fucking sex Any Forums.

>zero value
what is potential energy?

Americans are retarded. They should have all literally been aborted. They know this and this is why they vote against it.

Attached: DDF36A4E-342E-4D88-A69E-9B2843C64E34.jpg (925x1081, 85.38K)

Letting women be whores with no consequences has been a disaster for the human race. Abortion facilitates this.

Attached: 1529627004893.png (320x320, 115.16K)

We don't have to explain ourselves to you anymore. We won and you lost and that's that. Make a move if you're feeling froggy.

Germany should've been nuked into dust.

Not because of muh hitlerz, but to prevent you from being born.

You'll hear them all the time on Any Forums too. Poor uneducated rural morons who are literally living on disability in a trailer, and they're on here yelling about how "the free market will solve all of our problems and privatizing social security will actually make my disability payments larger!" like they really get a lot of stupid uneducated whites buying into this culture war bullshit

All funded by billionaires. All funded by the wealthy. Rightwingers are easily herded cattle

wow kraut you must have a lambo to be making that kinda statement
post crypto holdings

Your satanic ritualistic child sacrifice is over, Hans. Christ is King.

So Jews basically want to wipe out the white population worldwide and replace them with mulattos, they are gaslighting from two different political directions. It's quite an easy trick.

This was one step towards the finale.

I don't want unborn humans dead, you soulless product of modernity, go fucking kill yourself
I also don't want the population of my tribe to decline so we can get replaced by niggers. How hard is it to understand?

Attached: 1650294895415.jpg (297x322, 130.24K)

They are unironically liberal, back in the past it was normal to kill a bastard child, throwing him off the cliff and to the forest. If I hated the ancestory line of somebody, like for example the ancestory was known to be filthy peasant thiefs than I would cut it all down to make sure the blood doesn't continue anymore. The same I would do to any fucking communist families that stayed retarded commie ways for years, they can fucking murderer Nicholas II entire family but I can't do the same? Fuck no. It is a normal practice to kill off potential hindrance offsprings.

>ITT econically illiterate retards spew Jewish propaganda while chinks and sandniggers circle jersey America h8

This is true, but we’re not making it any better by calling them dirty uneducated hillbillies. Much of the reason they get manipulated like that is because they resent snotty liberals like us who call them shit like that as if they’re children, and will do anything to make our lives miserable, even if it means letting their candidates ship all their jobs to China and flood their communities with Sackler opioids. We should also remember that middle class liberals vote against their own economic interests all the time in the name of “cultural victories.”

they should't have fucking votes. Back in monarchic days where people families mattered and peasants retards had no vote on the laws that are passed down by the reformers.

First day on Any Forums?

Attached: 1656088767632.png (477x637, 403.98K)

Hitler was right and you guys fought on the wrong side. Jews won the war and hell flooded the earth.

Rich Republicans have convinced poor uneducated Republicans that abortion is bad so that more poor people will have children, resulting in more poor people to exploit. Want to create Third World conditions in a previously developed nation? Constantly promote sex while outlawing abortion.

Race and genetics matter, exactly, that's why you can't ban abortion, retard. Watch Idiocracy.

Webm looks like a filthy degenerate kike. Like you O.P.

Because theyre retarded
they'd have niggers flood the earth to bolster the beast's ranks
>but bible
yea the bible says if a woman conceived through an adulterous union she was to drink bitter water to shrivel up her uterus and destroying the fetus Num 5:16-...

Hellbound nigger babies shouldn't be brought into this world -Mark 14:21
>Jer 1:5 "I knew you in the womb"
His parents were married

bastards are under a curse
if you're a bastard you can break this curse but it's unlikely for a jungle swanging nigger to do so, therefore it would be better if the nigger spawn were aborted and the mother spayed.

Because jews eat fetuses and I want them to starve.

They're too retarded to understand

unimaginably based

You are right, real right-wingers are for eugenics. Retard like them got their right to vote from commies here a 100 years ago and now they are voting for kosher-nationalist quasi liberals.

And it was liberals that killed that system, because they were mad that they weren’t on par with the nobles despite seeing themselves as superior to the peasants. Face it, the elites of both parties manipulate poor people for their own ends, it’s just how the game works.

Attached: 861.jpg (500x333, 34.69K)

LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION RETARD

No fuck them. That's their own fault for being so fucking fragile. Fragile narcissists with their fragile narcissistic wounds. Look at this piece of shit you think you're gonna be nice to him? Suck his dick and suddenly he'll vote to give you rights? It doesn't work like that

And the left never votes against it's own economic interests. Never. Never. That's retarded tripe you just spewed and you should feel totally ashamed of having said something so utterly incoherent and stupid

NIGGERS ARENT EVEN HUMAN, YOU MONGREL TRASH

Christianity is a left-wing Jewish religion to Europe/Europeans.

I am not liberal or conservative, I don't give a shit about puppets.

They don’t really care, they just care about not being wrong and will go to any lengths to prove it. Even if it’s a contradiction to their ethnic cleansing beliefs.

>No fuck them. That's their own fault for being so fucking fragile. Fragile narcissists with their fragile narcissistic wounds. Look at this piece of shit you think you're gonna be nice to him? Suck his dick and suddenly he'll vote to give you rights? It doesn't work like that
>And the left never votes against it's own economic interests. Never. Never. That's retarded tripe you just spewed and you should feel totally ashamed of having said something so utterly incoherent and stupid
Fuckin rightwing hillbillies literally take your fucking right to vote away from you. Inexplicably turn you into a slave to capitalism. Legislate your reproductive organs. Turn your police force into a domestic military. Put you in prison for decades for smoking pot. Eviscerate the 1st amendment, the 4th amendment and others (even the 2A was eviscerated under them in the 80s because they saw black people getting guns and suddenly became the pro-gun control side out of racism under Reagan) and then they say "wah wah wah wah boo hoo y aren't u being nice to me!"

Fuck them

Fuck all hillbilly uneducated rightwingers.

Just fuck them.

Enough is enough. They've taken enough from us. The point has come now that they don't deserve any human rights. We need to do to them what Stalin did to the kulaks, and indeed Stalin's situation with the kulaks was extremely similar to the problems hillbilly America is causing in the US today

Shut the fuck up you gaslighting rightwing piece of subhuman hillbilly swine