There is hope for the United States of America

There is hope for the United States of America.

Attached: 1656087776577.jpg (284x177, 11.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUriGBGbRoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah the new generation of unwanted crack and rape babies will save the glorious nation

It's funny how half of them hate the other half and they can't agree on anything and both sides think the other side is destroying the country. If anything the division has gotten worse over the last decade and that can't be good in the long run, especially with other countries waiting for them to weaken themselves further through infighting

Seethe kike, seethe.

>If anything the division has gotten worse over the last decade and that can't be good in the long run, especially with other countries waiting for them to weaken themselves further through infighting

THEIR OWN GLUTTONY AND STUPIDITY IS THEIR DEMISE. THEY WORSHIP THE VERY VERMIN THAT ARE ACTIVELY TRYING TO DESTROY THEM. THE "ENEMY" IS NOT SOME FOREIGN STATES, IT'S THE VERMIN (JEWS) THAT HAS FIRMLY AND ACTIVELY CONTROLLED EVERY FAUCET OF AMERICAN LIFE...THE VERY VERMIN THAT DESPISE ANY CHRISTIAN VALUE THE NATION WAS BUILT ON.

>yeah the new generation of unwanted crack and rape babies will save the glorious nation
This is the first real step the US has taken towards redeeming themselves of their great sins that has resulted in widespread despair and discontent.

Bump

Feeling good for the first time in a long time

youtube.com/watch?v=HUriGBGbRoc

FOR GLORY!

FUCK KIKES

I must say, you've impressed me.
God bless and good luck.

Attached: 1656089829744.jpg (600x400, 27.3K)

The only thing it's going to result in is more niggers being born. So yeah, good luck with that

This. Majority of abortions are nonwhites, and the only white kids that you'll be saving are 90 IQ crack babies conceived in a dumpster.

>t. seething whore

this kek

>There is hope for the United States of America.
The Handmaid's Tale is here. America has now lost the right to call itself civilised and has ceased to have any relevance or place on the World stage. Vive la abortion!

Go back to the kitchen, cunt.

THANK YOU POLAND BRO, WE WILL RETURN THE FAVOR WHEN WE'RE OUT OF THIS MESS
DEO VINDICHE

Attached: Flag of the Polish State.png (1280x800, 11.7K)

Long story short, civil war will happen. Too many reptilian brains in charge. Someone has to pull a chimp out and someone has to beat the livestock.

The war generations are gone. This generation doesn't know the humility of defeat. They simply need to kill a lot of their neighbors or they'll never learn it.

Above and beyond that, you just have to look at the "MeToo" Amber Heard types. Those are left-brain pathological liars who are now celebrities. They're accelerating the process of eliminating choices with a simple "I don't see nuttin'. Jus' dooz as I tells yooo."

It's just going to happen.

Nope. America is a fallen nation.