Remember the episode of TNG where Troi got pregnant by the space orb and Worf, the chief of security...

Remember the episode of TNG where Troi got pregnant by the space orb and Worf, the chief of security, wanted her to abort it and Picard basically said he had no say in the matter because it was a woman’s decision? And then she actually decided to keep the baby because having an abortion would make Troi look like a total hag?

Attached: 8BB98687-55DA-4F12-917D-A1EB9AEE39C0.jpg (1600x1600, 728.97K)

and it was a magical painless pregnancy that instantly restored her vagina to pre-preg titeness because why not? and her kid was an autistic alien who killed himself.

Yes Worf is always a brute

Attached: 1649429671122.webm (600x750, 1.28M)

booba

Based

Fucking hate troi, she’s the most retarded character ever.
>enterprise gets attacked
>commander troi: I sense danger

TNG is full of this shit, I literally just skip any episode that has as a focus, I’ve been doing it since I was a kid and there are like 15 episodes that I haven’t watched cause of her

Yeah well at least she didn’t have an abortion

kek

You just know half the ship ran a train on her.

I like the one where she loses her powers and realizes she’s actually useless and has no business on the ship

Menage a Troi is a funny episode.

Attached: jas0yzd2aaby.gif (319x348, 823.66K)

Troi has some of the most retarded episodes. It wasn't until much later in the series when she becomes less of a dumb bimbo. Episodes like "Disaster" and "Thine Own Self" show her not knowing how to handle herself and she grows as a result. She's also good in the Tal Shiar episode "Face of the Enemy." Again, this is much later in the show, though. Her mom is just as if not more annoying, and we don't even shake her loose in DS9.

Never seen those episodes, never will

lol

How many betazoids does it take to change a light bulb?
2. One to change the bulb and the other to say "Captain, im sensing darkness!!"
Picard did say that, but it was because it was potentially a new/uncontacted species iirc.
Don't just go destroying life willy-nilly.

Then the Picard series gave her 2 kids but one died from a silicon virus
Well that sucked

Early TNG was kind of dumb and Worf made a perfectly logical call based on the information at hand.

damn
This wouldn't fly these days. It's funny how we become more degenerate on one side and more prudish on the other side.

DS9 is probably the best star trek start to finish, TOS and enterprise too. People give enterprise shit but atleast it didn’t have a female captain. Never Gona watch voyager, unless I was paid to do so, or if it was the last show on earth I think I still wouldnt, I’d rather read a book at that point

I'm the same height and have a body like hers but I'm a man.

My Star Trek. I have ALWAYS viewed women and black people as equal... in this utopian world.
But as I grew older, I knew that what plagues us here, doesn't bother them there, and has little to do with skin color or chromosomes.
Long live the dream that is Star Trek.

>this is the life pro-choicers want to take from you

Yeah, Voyager is crap