The women who want abortions are the same women who would make horrible mothers

The women who want abortions are the same women who would make horrible mothers.

You are dooming a generation of children to being born to women who are not equipped to raise them and throwing them onto the welfare system.

Attached: 1653573618175.jpg (282x341, 22.99K)

yep

This is true, but nevertheless I don't see abortion as a right. People who want abortions will move to states where it's legal, or at least travel there. Overturning RvW isn't a nationwide ban

The fact you think someone is better off dead than poor and on welfare illustrates the kind of mentality you have. Stay the fuck away from me, seriously. I'll kill you.

It's demonstrably better to NOT have to host a parasite.

You're better off not being born than being born to an american single mom

It's not so much the poor and on welfare part, it's the being raised by a mentally incompetent psychopath and then possibly becoming a ward of the state part.

Or the child is raised by a neolib mom who refuses under any circumstances to refer to the child by their birth sex, raises them as "nonbinary" and they have an identity crisis before they even hit puberty.

That's beside the point. Your salty feminist tears will not change the fact that abortion is not a constitutional right. You are powerless, impotent, and you will not get this fake right back. My advice to you is to take some time off from the internet and clear your head. Maybe go march with the feminists.

:^) dooming children to a sentence of life lmao do satanists really anyhoot hang yourself faggot

lol
lmao

CLOSE
YOUR
FUCKING
LEGS
WHORE

>People who want abortions will move to states where it's legal
You are assuming that people in general can afford to do this, and that they would be willing to leave their life and everyone they know behind.

Rightwingers need suffering

yes. the person can always kill themself later if they decide that life is worth than death. who are you to decide this for them.

Attached: 1616725591671.webm (600x409, 385K)

>You are assuming that people in general can afford to do this
I firmly expect a huge swath of NGOs to pick up the tab, largely

True but I don't care, shit luck little fella

>You are dooming a generation of children to being born to women who are not equipped to raise them and throwing them onto the welfare system.
yes, that will be the unintended consequence.
lots of white trash and niggers will be having kids in RED states. In lefty states they'll still purge their spawn.
This is one of those times where ideology should be tempered with pragmatism.

Attached: aborted_nig.png (623x493, 67.06K)

who cares. burn it all down.

existing in the same world with you cretins is suffering enough

....in the least populous states where they want abortion the least.

Besides that my hope is that a lot of them get these back alley abortions I keep hearing about and are wiped from the planet. Why can't you be an optimist like me?

>what is adoption

Attached: Go-find-a-husband.png (1200x1200, 701.51K)

Well they're stupid enough to believe abortion isn't murder, so I can guarantee they're stupid enough to get the vaccine. Problem solved nigger. Roasties will be dead within 10 years.

Adoption cannot keep up with the rate of unwanted kids.

I though you guys were opposed to men raising children that arent theirs?

Where do you think the soldiers of the next revolution will come from?

They can get their tubes tied

>The women who want abortions are the same women who would make horrible mothers.
It's almost as if it is a litmus test.
Now that we have established this we should make abortions not only legal, but also free and come with a *mandatory sterilization and barring of all parental rights.*

We must treat pedophobes the same way we treat pedophiles.

A lot of people that are in a situation to decide for an abortion or not, I suspect are swayed in some part due to the streamlined process afforded with abortion clinics, and hence the perceived social approval of their action. Were it to be illegal, and the bureaucratic process more complex and convoluted, they may be more inclined to simply allow nature to have its way. There is definitely some trace of conflict involved with the decision of abortion, in every single case.

Your terms are acceptable

>He thinks I'm a rightwinger

huge market is incoming. all these women will be needing kids soon, and adoption will be the only way since they've run out of eggies.

Attached: 1598448222150.jpg (6000x6735, 3.98M)

America is pay to play baby. Dont be a poor its disgusting.

Attached: 1654388158092.png (705x700, 1.16M)