Holy shit that’s over half of America

Holy shit that’s over half of America

Attached: 8211D8D0-D216-44D2-96EE-AB3506CE98FD.jpg (750x494, 292.3K)

BASED TEXAS

ITS NOT LIKE HISPANICS ABORTED ANYWAY THEY ARE CATHOLIC TO BEGIN WITH

The jews just got their food taken away

>"ov-overturning it will make democrats win"
>massive pro-life, including hispanic turnout for GOP
>even California flips

Good maybe we can use this to isolate the niggers and whores of the country

Why is Minnesota always so fucking lame?

Unironically because texas already had strict abortion laws the only people this will effect are rural white women who don't want to break the law. Niggers and beans in cities who were getting abortions will continue to do so.

Also consider that 1/3 of births to hispanics in texas are to birth tourists from mexico, the kids don't actually stay in the state.

You guys realize that the red states are basically going to turn into Africa now right? Most of the abortions are black.

They should make an exception for Mississippi.
Most aborted there are niggers

Arent most minorities in Blue states where its still going to be legal?

indeed it is concerning
outlawing abortion should be more restricted to whiter states

Attached: pregnancy_fig2.png (960x730, 168.35K)

Democrats are guaranteed to win every election from now on.

states with the highest concentration of white people
>abortion legal
states with the highest concentration of blacks and mexicans
>abortion illegal

Attached: 235622.png (112x112, 9.3K)

i thought alaska was sypposed to be conservative

in some cases (cali, new mexico, hawaii) yes
but some states in the south are red but they have lots of niggers

Illinois is going to get flooded by whores from surrounding states and completely disrupt the system there.

Hispanics getting triggered to vote GOP over abortion would be the funniest shit that I'd ever see this year

lol no vast majority of former slaves are all in the southern red states. The south is BLACKED and this will lead to further miscegenation and increase “minorities” (lol) birth rates

*descendants of former slaves I should say

The majority of blacks (the population most affected by abortion per capita) live in those reddish states. Texas has a huge Hispanic population.

The GOP just shot themselves in the foot.

Alaska is libertarian

By pure, actually numbers, most minorities live in blue states, there are more nigs in New York metro than there are people in Mississippi, more nigs in New York than the entire nigger population of Arkansas, Tennessee, Mississippi and Alabama combined. Plus, you're not looking at the age, most nigs in the south are old, and in many places are actually going down in black percentage as they die off.

Virginia is really Trying to over turn as well, we shall win Lads

Attached: 1650837945192.png (795x813, 336.93K)

Since when is Nevada a fucking blue state?

their population is old, but that is partially because their TFR are below replacement. Abortion played an important role in that.
I hope this decision does not lead to a dramatic rise in their births.

Map is wrong. I know for a fact Wisconsin will revert to a law that bans abortion unless the mother is in danger from the pregnancy. Planned Parenthood has already said they stopped scheduling the actual abortion after August. Still scheduling the consult though. I haven't even looked at other states.

based Texas. Abbott better not cuck out.

Attached: 1624889991032.png (119x128, 4.7K)

It won't, the south already had the most restrictive laws in the country. Unless Michigan or Ohio bans it outright, there won't be any real change at all.

Pretty much every vote in Nevada comes from cities. There's not really a rural/suburban voting block. I really don't get it because Vegas got hit harder than anyone by lockdowns yet they were still pretty safely blue.

As long as they're good Christian folk it doesn't matter the race

Is one dead white baby worth trading for a thousand dead nigger babies? No, it's like comparing a diamond to coal.

>Why is Minnesota always so fucking lame
Minnesotans are descended from swedes who thought Sweden wasn’t progressive enough. You do the math.