"They're trying to replace all the whites!"

>"They're trying to replace all the whites!"
>The overwhelming majority of abortions are done by blacks
>Black man bans abortion, ensuring even faster black population growth
>"BASED, AMERICA IS SAVED!"

The irony is of course lost on Any Forums, a hivemind of retarded chuds who parrot their political football team and never once thought for themselves.

Attached: temp.png (928x793, 982.45K)

Niglets kill each other all the time and the most problem ones live in states where abortion will still be legal. The demographic problem in the US is because of and has always been because of spics. White decline started AFTER abortion was legalized.

I hate niggers because of mentality, not cause they're black

No one said The Truth was logical, thankfully we have Jesus Christ to guide us

>the only arrow in the quiver leftists have about this argument is "omg don't u understand that means more niggers you dumb racists?"

Jesus you fucking people make me wanna bang my head against the wall.

What's stopping whites from reproducing more? Hint: over-entitled white women.

>even faster black population growth
Black population % in the USA has been stagnant for decades,it's Spics who are replacing white Americans.

Attached: 1633800163993.jpg (1440x960, 395.49K)

fag marriage is next :)

The fact that there are people who actually think like this is why your country is so fucked.

Every time I see this argument, the accompanying graph or chart is based on percentages and not raw numbers. I care more about x% of 60% than x% of 13% because raw numbers are going to be much greater in the former. What I care most about are the raw numbers. If 10,000,000 Whites are aborted while 2,000,000 niggers are, but the nigger percentage is larger because they’re much less of the population, then I would consider myself in favor of overturning this.
But I’m more concerned about mixed abominations. Those seem to be the least likely to get aborted but are the biggest threat.

Correct. And this is why whites will die.
Is it finally dawning on you what just happened? Kiss white america goodbye for good faggot.

Now that I can agree with. Christcucks talking about sacred human life need to get out of the way.

>Black population % in the USA has been stagnant for decades
Because of 30 million+ black abortions.

it was stagnant because of abortion. half of all black pregnancies get aborted.

Any Forums is full of right wing NPCs, it's exactly as you say, they only care about politics as a team sport.

retarded argument kys tired of seeing it

>I hate niggers because of mentality, not cause they're black
This right fucking here. Nigger is a behavior, not a race, just like white trash, goblinos, etc. Every race has that segment.

Where’s the proof it’s all done by blacks

American born niggers and whitoids have the same TFR.

Seethe more satan

>Kiss white america goodbye for good faggot
I'm thinking nonwhite majority by 2030 now.

Killing babies is wrong, jew. And I'll reiterate my point here, since you seem to accept as truth whatever is repeated into your ears often enough:
Legal abortion only affects whites. Niggers view their children as breathing paychecks.

>Roe was the Court legislating from the bench which they are are not allowed to do
>Court corrects this mistake and gives power back to the people directly
>U DONT THINK FOR YOURSELVES
This sets up an overruling on fag marriage. Stay salty you fucking cunt.

Have the leftist started calling Thomas a house nigger yet?

abortion will still be legal in blue states.

Attached: bataclan.png (602x687, 203.68K)

It honest to god doesn't matter so much as long as white birthrates increase. NH whites are currently 40% of the population in the US and the percentage hasn't fallen due to whites shrinking, its mestizos and other immigrant groups growing.

There is no abortion ban, blue states are free to abort, and women who wants abortion will move to blue states, also red states don't have abortion ban either, they just have a limit to 15 weeks or so.
Stop lying kike

White decline started after you allowed immigration from every shitskin hole on earth.

Attached: FD54BFEB-022F-41C9-AF3D-A542F88E2CCF.jpg (841x909, 159.09K)

The effects of abortion are irrelevant. The constitution says nothing about abortions so it falls to the states to legislate it. There is absolutely no "ban" on abortion you filthy Europoor, it simply means states can make their own decisions.

Abortion wasn't banned

It's ok, Dem gun laws will suppress the black populatioin

You're delusional if you think this country wasn't already irreversibly browned under Bush Jr. The real threat has always been mass immigration, not niggers shitting out niglets who then get themselves gang-banged before they reach 18.

It's the election tourists cheering about this.

oh yeah and shaniqua is just gonna have the baby now right? She isn't gonna hammer her belly to kill the kid or get a back alley abortion by dr. mexico, right? Both of which potentially killing her. You faggots are so fucking retarded I swear to God

The proportion is stagnent but the overall growth rate has been increasing and blacks have been managing to keep up with it, there already is a nigger explosion, it's just being hidden by the fact that illegals flood in by the 100k per month on top of their birth rates.

what do you view as sacred, user?

>Niggers view their children as breathing paychecks.
Must be why 1/2 of black pregnancies are aborted.

Seethe harder pagan wignat faggot.

Attached: B5033F5E-567E-498E-9630-E7C9AF834E7F.jpg (1000x1000, 120.18K)

Moloch big mad lmfao.

This.

Banning abortion is not "based". It should be conditional based on the health and race of the prospective baby.

So just have the Confederate states keep abortion and ban it in the Mid-west states?
Besides even if their number start rise,your biggest problem is still the Spic question.

Attached: 1633800899163.jpg (1024x737, 488.07K)

Lmao you retards. Niggers get on exactly the same everywhere on earth be it Africa, the US, Britain, Jamaica or some random nations in Asia or South America.

They have a nigger mentality because they are niggers.

>The real threat has always been mass immigration
Yeah no fucking shit dumbass I live in California. But this only increases the nigger population.

Yeah, the only people that give a shit about women not having access to abortion are christcucks and incels. This is a huge loss for whites whether they know it or not, black, etc. populations are about to explode in unprecedented ways.

Making life miserable for leftists in red states, will lead to an exodus of leftists and mass migration to NY, California, Chicago, Baltimore, Washington DC.

Let the democrat run areas be pro abortion, have taxpayer funded abortion, welfare, pro drugs, pro homosexual/transgender, soft on crime, hard gun control laws and make it so right wing areas are the opposite of that.

Any leftist will flee if they have the opportunity to do so and will gladly move into left wing ghetto cities and right wing areas will become more conservative over time.

Want to "Uncalifornia Texas"? Pass laws to make life suck for any leftist from California that they would not think of moving to Texas.

Same thing with Florida to stop NY liberals from moving in.

Attached: maga based black judge man.gif (800x371, 99.52K)

>be christnigger
>see your tribe's enemies killing their own offspring
>nooo muh fetus rights muh sanctity of life
imagine calling yourself trad and not rejoicing in the decline of your enemies, the most basic triumph for any redpilled man. And you don't even have to do it yourselves, they're doing it for you. You have to be the most pathetic religion that has ever existed

I'm going to kill every politician I see. Simple as

It won’t however stop the invasion of spics and niggers into red states and those shitskins already there will now multiply even faster.

>ensuring even faster black population growth
are you unaware that niggers will hit themselves in the stomach with cast iron pans to kill a baby?

Attached: 1654330688137.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

no more sacrifices to moloch for you jewdemon faggot. now seethe harder.

Attached: DA476953-5752-40F8-BF52-C0E1C13FB8E9.jpg (1024x695, 139.82K)

>The demographic problem in the US is because of and has always been because of spics
LOL RIGHT, it's Hispanics who rioted in every major city in 2020, Hispanics who commit 57% of murders, Hispanics who fight to promote CRT in every institution, Hispanics who demand reparations from Whitey. Heckin based black manz!!!!1!!!

This is your brain on cuckservatism/groyptardism folks.

White people have more abortions in general. It just affects more black people because of their smaller population. Only place where this might be different is states where you can use Medicaid to get an abortion