No no no we got too cocky prolifebros

no no no we got too cocky prolifebros

Attached: 43155E87-2E1F-46E6-9870-7078CDEF5D92.jpg (803x653, 203.38K)

Imagine being double jabbed and boosted and then putting other cocktail meds on top of that.

The safety and efficacy have no bearing on the legal question of a constitutional court judgement to ban a moral evil. The act of performing an abortion is illegal under non-life threatening means. By effect, this pill is banned for use by whores. Where do you find these retards?

Are Plan B pills also included in this? I'm pro life but I don't see much of a problem with Plan B. Also solves the only actual reason for abortion which is rape. Just take the pill after a rape and we can keep abortion banned.

Lmao. That's not how drugs or the legal system work at all. States can absolutely regulate drugs within their borders and have stricter laws than the feds. Even if that weren't the case, marijuana "legalization" has showed the feds have zero power to regulate drug policy in states, with federal law still saying 25 years in prison for possession of any amount of pot.

>white conservatives in rural areas don't get abortions
>niggers and liberals take the pill
And it all works out.

Attached: tfw got too cocky.png (952x690, 267.47K)

Guns are legal, murder isn't legal. Selling a gun to someone who you know plans to murder someone is illegal. Having these pills legal doesn't mean that prescribing them to someone who plans to use them to kill a baby is legal.

Now do that for ivermectin

What are they gonna do about it? Prosecute it in court? And then the court follows precedent and throws the case out. Then what?

Plan B should be legal. I'm pro fucking with whores and jews but boomers legalized that shit as adults and now boomers going "not for you, you have to have kids" is just another facet of boomerniggery trying to fuck us all over.
>casual sex for me in the 1970s but not for thee in the 2020s

>expert
Go fuck yourself, smartass.

>t. dumbass

Attached: ack.png (736x981, 581.99K)

Repent white nigger

Wrong, and any fed glowniggers need to start being arrested for breaking state law.

Hmm…this writeup sounds like a danger to our democracy

DOJ:
>cant ban this pill
states:
>we respectfully disagree
that being said, my position has and still remains:
what race is it?

>fda approved drugs
>now pushed because of political climate
You will embrace the children of thalidomide and be happy

Naw, let them get the pill.
When they use it the morning after it basically just causes a heavy period.
When they do it at 3 months pregnant and blow a pound of baby and placenta out their pussy it will hit home.

>no! I’m in control here!
I think Clarence needs to review the constitutionality of some executive offices next…

merrick garland is seething he didn't get to join the boys in the court.
he essentially got replaced by a black woman.

Attached: 1656026489630.jpg (1273x1155, 213.01K)

How about you repent my balls, faggot.

I am a second generation Thalidomide. Im homeless autistic, and completly fucked on all levels. Never held a job more than a couple years. Probably going to off my self by overdosing.

>pill isn't banned
>killing the baby is criminalized
>buy pill legally
>take pill
>pill kill baby
>go to jail
As long as the pill is not used to kill a baby they should be fine using it for whatever I suppose.

Attached: 1656088562783.jpg (1080x722, 164.43K)

From what I’ve read taking an abortion pill is no walk in the park. Bleeding pussy, diarrhea, vomiting, fever over 100 degrees, and in rare cases she can die with along with h the fetus. If a woman is so hell bent on killing her baby that she’ll take a pill to turn her body into a furnace to cook it I’m okay with that. As long as she suffers for killing her unborn child that’s alright.

Attached: 735ED7FC-77DB-4EC7-92F6-623983A21A23.jpg (1536x1474, 524.13K)

>100 dungrees
Fucking hell, she's boiling that baby. Bitch is going to crap out a baby stew of out her pussy
>retard me realizing it's "freedom" units after typing that

Attached: 3skge9b0msk51.png (818x578, 647.63K)