You guys realize you'll never get pussy now. I mean, if you struggled before it's absolutely over for you

You guys realize you'll never get pussy now. I mean, if you struggled before it's absolutely over for you.

Might as well end it now bros.

Attached: 1648939216544.jpg (1000x871, 60.91K)

>now

I have hockey, who need female?

Attached: [[[#FFFFFF]]].jpg (859x828, 159.02K)

>so nothing changes except kvetching whores and thots

strangely OK with it

nah in theory this will end hypergamy , go back

OP is retarded and I won't explain why for free.

No pussy? No kitty? No pootie? No strange?

Attached: 1655965461707.jpg (604x604, 72.55K)

I’m married already. My wife and I are celebrating today

Good for yall bro. Seriously. Good job landing a non-whored wife.

This

>struggle
Yeah that stopped a very long time ago.

On the other side of that same coin, chads are gonna have a bad time too.
Women know chads pump and dump, and if they can’t have abortions then they’ll be forced to reject chads or ask for more commitment from them, which will never happen because they’re Chads.

I never tried kek, don't really care. Modern society wants everyone to be a whore but I'm reality you can just chose to not.

I choose God

Praise be to Allah

Fuck whores and women

I've never struggled. Literally had them hanging off my arm. Just don't care.

The only 3D I'd have cared about would've been my twin who either died or was adopted out and so I have 2D.

>arguing with holes
>do what I'll say or I'll take away someone you don't have

This isn't how you get supporters. Have you tried being nice?

I just straight rape when I see the woman I like. It's literary that easy and simble ass. Jus reap. They often don't even care. Wish I knew this when I was 15.

wait you mean now I won't get to have sex with the disgusting sluts I was avoiding in the first place?

Or they'll just be more careful about birth control. Chads always when chud. Always.

Treating men as sexbot sluts is just as misandrous as treating women as sexbot sluts is misogynous.

I mean no insult to actual sexbots or their manufacturers.

if you’re black, just rape

nigger, rape
(((you))) do know that rape exists right?
bitches want to play, then rape is on the menu.

Death to kikes.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (398x505, 29.18K)

never tried, desu. Don't care to expand the human race if it means my future children have to suffer from your bullshit. I mean, I would love to find somebody one day. That's the goal! but, I don't intend on finding her online, either. Also, women are generally whores. I want a perfect woman, but, because of you're hyper sexualized bullshit I never will. thanks.

I bet this increases rape attacks. Lots of really sick people out there and if they know they can hurt a woman even more now they'll be more inclined.

I got pussy last week and if I tell this girl that I'm glad today happened I don't care even if she dumps me. I'm tired of evil women joking about killing babies and hating kids all day. Seriously they have no fucking self awareness to how fucked up they sound.

No exception for anything except health. States make their own laws.

I had a vasectomy so I'm guessing my value in the pussy market just mooned

Attached: say when Tombstone wink.gif (480x200, 1M)

No one is hurting anyone. The trick is; that you need to look good and act like ryan golsing in drive in order to reap fo free. Then they won't see it as rape. Ist a mad world.

ah so that's what this is all about. Bros worrying they won't get laid as much. I thought we were the ones trying to control women's sexuality. (it was never happening for me anyways lmao).