Am I the only one?

Am I the only one who got vaxxed and boosted on this website? I'm still racist and hate jews, yeah I knelt and I deserved to be laughed at, but can I still be one of you guys? I hate normalfags, please tell me I'm not the only one.

Attached: E1V-4f-XEAAD1bC.jpg (950x950, 315.33K)

No you're a mudblood now.

a lot of people here just larp as antivaxxers. you don't really take this place seriously, do you?

>can I still be one of you guys?
No, but you can be a jannie

>Lives in Italy, home of the Vatican
>hate jews
You would listen to the lies of hate-influenced evil people? Repent.

>, but can I still be one of you guys?
no.

>you don't really take this place seriously, do you?
As much as it embarasses me, yes, I do. I barely have a family and they don't give a shit about me. I was bullied all my teenhood. I'm the epitome of an ugly loser. Managed a degree and shitty job, that's all I had to show for in my life. This place is the only one I can enjoy talking and expressing my opinion in. And whenever vaxxies get laughed at, I feel the same pain I felt when I was made fun of years ago. I was weak willed and took it, like I took all the abuse in my life.
It just...saddens me. I wanted to know if other were like me or I was the only pussy...

>I was bullied all my teenhood. I'm the epitome of an ugly loser. Managed a degree and shitty job, that's all I had to show for in my life. This place is the only one I can enjoy talking and expressing my opinion in. And whenever vaxxies get laughed at, I feel the same pain I felt when I was made fun of years ago. I was weak willed and took it, like I took all the abuse in my life.
>It just...saddens me. I wanted to know if other were like me or I was the only pussy...

Attached: d8e.png (600x528, 233.07K)

Most of the antivaxer posts are just bots trying to stir up the emotions of vaxed people to make people fight each other ala blacks vs whites, libs vs co. You get the picture.

You're the only one lmao
Without hyperbole I would prefer to stand in front of a moving train than take the injections. At least I will know how and when I'd die and remain in the Lord's book.

Attached: 43793F1E-7D86-4A84-BD73-9CD7EE7EC9DE.png (542x534, 333.43K)

you have a literal nigger IQ if you believe this

I didn't even get a single test. You are weak nigger.

this

based, i got vaxxed and got 3 boosters.
still hate niggers and kiked though.
just stop giving a fuck about what people especially burgoids think about your vaxx status pastabro.

Attached: 1639731899147.jpg (800x1125, 356.05K)

I was never tested, never vaxxed.
You are the only one.

(((germany)))

>just stop giving a fuck about what people especially burgoids think about your vaxx status pastabro.
you do understand most vaxxed niggers did it because social status/privileges, right?

I got vaxxed, never boosted.

Didn't bother me any.

You probably aren't the only one, but you are no longer one of us.
No, we are dead ass serious we would die from coof before taking the shoof.

Attached: 1655933796026.png (2060x1268, 463.42K)

Fuck
what a cringe shit made pepe

Go fuck yourself vaxx retard

Attached: 1656014954597.gif (400x222, 3.41M)

even disregarding the jew, you injected into yourself fucking mystery juice, did jackshit for a fucking slightly advanced cold and brings health issues
you're definition of a cattle

I don't trust you blood and fucking red cross too, live your life but don't be surprised when there's irreversible consequence
and you are a normalfag

It's obvious you're not the only one, not everyone here have the means (or sometime the balls) to refuse it (either because they're litteral neet still living at their parent's home and have been forced by these latter to take it or because they didn't had the choice but to take it in order to keep their job/status or being able to sustain or protect their families)

If you took the clotshot for these reasons, I think we can still consider you as a one of us.
But the better will still be not taking the clotshot if you can avoid it for pretty obvious reasons too

However, if you took it because you believed the Jewish medias or in a situation where you could have solved this problem (for exemple, if they asked it for you job, the obvious solution was simply leave it and search another) well, you're indeed a faggot and you deserve to be laughed at

Attached: - _ -.jpg (400x400, 28.28K)

Attached: Untitled.png (2060x1268, 558.78K)

Like you I got vaxxed and boosted as well. It has had no affect on me. Still hate kikes and niggers. Although I’ve noticed that I developed a sudden taste for kosher fried chicken. And I got my foreskin remover and had some rims put on my dick instead. Other than that I’m all the same though.

caught covid and my dick grew 10 inches!