A person isnt considered alive unless they have neocortical activiy...

A person isnt considered alive unless they have neocortical activiy, if they dont have it we open them and use their organs for transplants.

A fetus doesnt start developing nc activity till week 14

Thus abortion should be legal till week 12-13, since after that, the fetus is an alive person

There is no debate, those are pure facts

the libtards seethe with MUH BODY FREEDOM, you cant murder a human, sorry

the tradmongers seethe that LIVE STARTS AT CONCEPTION, no it doesnt you utter retard, read a book

this isnt a political debate desu, has 0 to do with politics or morals, it is what it is, any other noise is retards seething

Attached: drpepe.jpg (330x326, 16.43K)

you're right.

You know what else isn't a political debate? The fact that the constitution says nothing about abortion or any rights to abortion. You want to legislate on abortion? Do it at the state level.

Life is about intervention. If you must intervene in order to stop it from being alive, then it is alive.

Your argument doesn't work for babies. Once the ball starts rolling, it's a living creature. Life begins at inception because you must INTERVENE TO MAKE IT NOT HAPPEN.

Conception inception whatever who cares the jews did 9/11

Maybe women should just stop spreading their legs without using a bit of forethought.
Women and niggers are not able to do this

abortion pre week 12 isnt murder and has 0 to do with any other living being, its the equivalent of removing a cist, its their body, their decission, personal freedom you know?

if this isnt personal freedom, cutting your nails should also be illegal

the problem is that libtards want it to be abortion in general, even after week 12, which stops making it about body autonomy and personal freedom

using a condom is murdering a baby then?
if you didnt use a condom life would happen, and you are doing something to prevent it

The ball isn't rolling with sperm alone. You could miss, your sperm could literally just be too slow, also only one of those sperm will fertilize. The tipping point is conception, user.

With your stupid as logic even wet dreams are killing babies.
Fuck off nigger

>there is no debate
Hush looney. You obviously missed the critiques of organ harvesting these last few days. Wrote them myself. You should be ashamed - just generally because you’re so crap. Okay you can fuck off now. Kys too.
>words
call a pig a Porsche and ride around on it, doesn’t make it so.
Defo kys pedo. Your mental illness won’t get better.

Attached: 83EDDA80-665F-476A-9409-6E385D9759DC.jpg (1125x1658, 1.25M)

if you cum inside when the woman is in ovulation window, the ball is rolling

wether it fails or not is another issue. Remember that +50% of embrios die before week 4. Most of them fail.

If you a man cums inside the vagina while in the ovulation window, there is a 30% chance of it going forward

a 30% in the ovulation days, a 50% in the first 4 weeks.. None are alive and in both cases you need to do something to stop life.

Not to say that eating a bag of seeds isnt the same as burning a forest

tell that to the retard that says that ''once the ball starts rolling stopping it is murder'' xD

organ harvesting and transplants from dead people are 2 different things

Sperm has to fertilize the egg, the talent of the male does not get the ball rolling. You can blast freely all you want. Idiot. When the two parts meet, this is conception. You are just mad. Condoms are cool, and if you do concieve despite wearing a condom which does happen often, you have gotten the ball rolling.

Cope. I made you look like a fucking moron and everybody that enters this thread will tell you so.

a sperm is as alive as a fertilized ovule. AKA 0. So why do you stablish that the ''ball starts rolling'' at conception and not the moment that the semen is inside the women while she is ovulating? a few decades ago trads and conservatives, specially the church, were against condoms bc they considered it killing babies, and used the logic that you are using. If you have to stop it artificially, you are stopping life. Once the semen is in there is a 30% chance of it going forward 1 day. After that day there is a 50% of it going forward 4 weeks. Sorry m8 you make no fucking sense

and as i said, if you eat a bag of seeds you arent burning a forest

lmfao

i do agree though, the retard that says that once the ball starts rolling it is murder is a moron

The only reason that abortion exists as a concept is an oversight in the legal system. You are not recognized by the state as a human with rights until you have been catalogued and certified the same way that goods are registered at port in admiralty law.
Using technology we can find out all kinds of information even in the first trimester. Only a willful ignorance keeps us from registering a growing baby in the womb with a conception certificate. The birth certificate is highly antiquated and must be done away with.

Atheist nigger detected

Life begins at conception
Abortion should be legal
fight me faggots.

1.) Murder is the intentional killing of an innocent human being.
2.) Fetuses are innocent human beings.
3.) Abortion is the intentional killing of a fetus.
4.) Therefore, abortion is murder.

agree, from week 12 onwards a fetus should be registered as an alive human

go and read again what i posted, seething tard

agree, abortion past week 13-14, when the fetus is a human being, is murder
thus it should be illegal past that week

Hmm, well I'll be damned. If I was a doctor, that would make me feel a little bit better about "needing" to perform an abortion well before week 14 (in cases of rape, incest, severe health risk for the mother, etc.). Seems like there should be a more robust way of determining whether a fetus actually has neocortical activity, hopefully it wouldn't just be an issue of average development time in case an individual fetus develops faster or slower than average. But still, elective abortions are awful regardless What kind of sick person can be an expectant mother and not want to do everything in their power to protect their own developing baby from harm? Enabling people like that to act on their homicidal whims cannot be healthy for society as a whole. They should be sterilized, if anything, but not given elective abortion "rights" on principle alone

Based.

The fetus isn't a human being prior to week 13? what is it? It has human DNA that is distinct from the mother and father. That is it is a distinct, human organism, or human being.

>Thus abortion should be legal till week 12-13, since after that, the fetus is an alive person
if it was an alive person, it could exist independently instead of being hooked up to biological life support. it's no different from someone sitting in a hospital while hooked to a ventilator with no hope of improvement, being bound to something isn't living, it's just delaying death

a fetus STARTS developing it at week 14, and has it fully developed at 22
even if it is a bloody genius and is on the p99 and develops it before anyone else, it wont be before 13+1, literally impossible. Thus why abortion should be legal till week 12. as it is in most european countries

if i take a kidney out of a dead person and keep it alive giving it nutrients, it has a human dna distinct from any human alife, is it a human?

>it's no different from someone sitting in a hospital while hooked to a ventilator with no hope of improvement

thats the thing, the fetus has hope of improvente, it will eventually be independent, so if it is alive aka past week 12, you cant touch it

It doesn't have DNA that is distinct from the human being it came from, so its not a distinct human organism.

a teratoma has a distint dna from the organism it comes, and can grow complex tissues, even teeth and hair, is it a human?

Typical arrogant atheist. Person-hood is a moral determination, not a scientific one. Also, equating the "capability of" with a thing in itself shows lack of nuance. I do agree that condoms are messing with the capability of conceiving, but that is miles away from actually stopping a living thing from being born. I think abortion is closer to castration than it is to contraception.

>answers the question w/ a question
>question doesn’t even address the point

arguing in bad faith

nope, if someone is alive or not is literally a scientific determination

if you are in the hospital, breathing, with your heart pounding, and you have 0 neo cortical activity, WE stablish that you no longer are an alive human, we open you and take your organs

Does it have human DNA? or only half like a sperm cell?

It's a cancer aka a degeneration. Are you a post-modern sophist or something?

he is retarded since he cant understand my original point, so i have to bring him to it

i would have answered that the only criteria to stablish is something is an alive human is
-human dna
-human phisiologic structure (unless pathologies etc)
-neo cortical activity

but since i explained it int the op and he doesnt understand, why explain again?

full human dna

>A person isnt considered alive unless they have neocortical activiy
>considered

it says germ cell tumor so how would it have full human DNA? either it has half dna like other germ cells or it is not distinct dna from the organism it is a tumor on

and we can stablish that it isnt a human bc it doesnt fullfill the criteria for human beings:D

which are
-human dna
-human phisiologic structure (unless pathologies etc)
-neo cortical activity

thats where i wanted to arrive
criteria that a fetus pre week 13-14 doesnt fullfill either, if you have better criteria please tell them to me