Spend a few hours responding to reddit posts

>Spend a few hours responding to reddit posts
>They /never/ reply, or respond "x side is bad, that's it"
Why can't the lemmings support their beliefs?

Attached: tardwebsite.png (640x640, 53.15K)

Weird, I've gone back on reddit recently also. My previous accounts all got banned because of trolling r/neoliberal with eugenics propaganda.

Anyway, why did you go back user?

Some thing don't need an explanation.
Murder is bad.
Raciem is bad.
Transphobia is bad.
Etc.

Women are women.
Etc.

Why even go there

I haven't gone back. I'm not a Redditor like you. I simply seek to poke the bee hive by asking simple questions.
>Literally went back
I just wanted to fuck with people.
based

Go back

Reddit is literally your whole country, fag

They have zero critical thinking skills and simply repeat the popular talking points for fear of social ridicule if they do anything else.

Attached: 1639986308638.jpg (220x220, 6.89K)

Mods take care of most posts going against the grain and those that slip by just get downvoted until they’re hidden. They aren’t used to real opposition to their beliefs anymore which is why they have such massive freak outs when it happens

your post will be deleted if it doesn't conform with the popular opinion anyhow. there is no "discourse" on reddit.

This appears to be the case. Disappointing. Even leftypol automatically bans you for attempting political discourse that doesn't conform to their own.
These people are actually trash. Even worse, they larp as intellectuals.

Many of them are actual bots. The rest are retards who adopt the opinions programmed into them by the bots.

This.

Attached: 1655833434304.jpg (723x1024, 138.21K)

What was the point in becoming historically and politically aware if I can't mentally dominate my opponents? Am I stuck with this soul-rotting information for no good reason? Has this adventure been a cosmic prank?

> why won’t the people I troll respond to me
Guess you got me, op have a (you)(you) (you) (you) (you) (you)

>larp as intellectuals
Everyone is forced to go sit in a box their entire childhood where they are punished for anything other than sitting still, agreeing with the teacher and rote memorization, and the resulting adults being braindead conformists surprises you?

I wasn't trolling anyone, you double nigger.
Good point.

No. Your real opponents are people you disagree with on Any Forums, leftists are literally just mental patients and ugly women screeching that reality didn't make them a woman/a pretty woman. There's no discussion to be had there, they don't have deep philosophical leanings- just "WHERE'S MY FREE STUFF REEEEEE".

Attached: capitalism and communism.jpg (670x1024, 138.18K)

Abortion is good. If you think otherwise you belong on Reddit

This is false. You should stop the infighting. So long as you hate the jew, and seek to undermine their power, you have a fren in me. Stop being a discord tranny.