He's right you know

Attached: Polish_20220624_085131866.jpg (1440x1234, 111.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo3jslsZ1vo&t=190s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>no not vaccine bodily autonomy just abortion bodily autonomy

Attached: ZWM-trash-bag-scaled.jpg (2560x1840, 276.85K)

now take the damn vaccine

shut up and eat your vaccines

>He's right you know.
I'm glad he is thinking about the rights and bodily autonomy of the baby.

Oh no, he gets to be retarded about political issues now since Ted Cruz shouted him out

It’s not really their body now is it?

It's not your own body at that point canacuck, it's a completely different set of genetic material. Id gladly commit a late term abortion on your dumb ass though

It's not your body, it's the child's. Women should just accept the fact that they are breeding factories, not real people.

MUH ECELEB @ SHITTER.COM OMFG MUST REPOST ON 4EDDIT.COM WOAH MUCH GOOD !
KILL JANNIES
KILL NIGGERS
KILL MUTT BABIES

This, but from the babies point of view.

Right, you can choose not to have sex, and you can choose to be well armed to kill rapists.

Didn't this idiot's GF have an onlyfans? He's a total betacuck

Having autonomy means that there is a guy that you pay a small 50 and he scrambles a little kid inside you then pulls it out.

>Nooooo I can't have promiscuous sex now and I have to be accountable for my actions!
>I have to actually choose a partner that I am compatible with spiritually and physically instead of just fucking strangers all the time noooooo how can this be!!

Good.
Let the fire rise.

Women don't deserve autonomy sis.

A clump of non cognitive cells isn't a child retarded white religious trash.

>t. vaxxtard who was trying to force everyone els3e to be vaccinated
also
>1pbtid
>twitter screenshot
twitter tranny

You have the freedom to not get pregnant

Ok I've had enough...

Trans woman of color here. Before I say what I'm about to say I'd just like to make it clear that I never post here, mainly due to the fact that interacting with so called "Any Forums culture" is quite disheartening. So I'm going to say this as clearly and efficiently as possible.

Fuck. All. Of. You.

There, I said it. If you'd like an explanation, all you have to do is look at your own behavior, and understand how it effects the world around you. As a trans woman I feel the deep rooted forces of oppression you sick fucks emanate every day of my life. The shit I have to go through to please disgusting individuals such as yourselves. It doesnt help that I'm a woman of color. So on top of that, I have to deal with the fucking systemic racism YOU and YOUR people started and continue to promote. My life is a living hell because of you people. But that's not why I hate you. Oh not even close sweetie.

The problem lies with YOU. Your behavior is so sickening. I know most of you are white men so bigotry comes naturally, but you make no attempt to hide it. No attempt to better yourselves or the world around you. And no attempt to soothe the scars caused by you sick fucks. Your treatment of others is ugly.

"Durr nigger. Durrr tranny. Durr fag. Durr cunt. Durr durr durr durrrrr look at me I'm a nazi haha doesnt this make me so quirky and a free thinker durrr"

Sorry, not sorry. You're just getting what you put out. You constantly berate the disenfranchised and the unfortunate. Using your privilege as some sort of pedestal. You think you're better than me and my community when you're not. You're the scum of the earth. I hope you all rot in hell....

what about the child's autonomy

Exactly, both are wrong

Attached: 1656081337673.png (1125x1098, 979.66K)

They consented to it when they had sex, simple as

Rape should be the only exception

Ask if he feels the same about the vaccine?

Don't care, still not taking it

Attached: 1653054828504.jpg (423x408, 46.68K)

What about small children being injected with female hormones to chemically castrate them and permanently stunt their development? Do they have power over their bodies?

So that's a yes to your own personal abortion then Mr. Hongcanada? As I see it you're a barely conscious clump of semen and dog shit

Witnessed.

Nigger. :D

Please tell me this nigger was shouting for me to get forcibly injected a few months back.

Attached: 1641869887527.png (600x600, 285.72K)

WHERE WAS THAT ARGUMENT A YEAR AGO YOU BALDING FAGGOT

Yeah this logic is pilpul reasoning

You're an actual retard, ID: filtered.

Xir right. Now get vaccinated and wear the mask.

You aren't allowed to kill yourself

True. Now don’t make me pay for your abortion, and we are good to go.

Exactly why I'm no vax

Who gives a shit really?

>choose to fuck someone
help i don't have autonomy :(

Hurr durr I can't take criticism for being a fucking retard, you're blocked

>I SUPER CARE ABOUT BODY AUTONOMY
Your flag... Isn't that the same country that forced vax basically everyone, and then when Truckers tried to stand up for Body Autonomy they were doxed and their lives were ruined?... Sure... you super care about Body Autonomy. Uh huh.

True, I was thrown out for having a bowel movement from MY OWN BODY in the supermarket.

Based bald man

Like the autonomy to practice responsible sex?

Does he have foreskin? If not then kek

Sure you are, suicide is not a crime (random third world shitholes excluded, but those don't matter anyway).

To have an abortion you must have sex. Overturning Roe is not about abortion, it's about governmental overstep. This is once again Asmonigger being a low IQ twitterite who panders to the lowest common denominator. He is the product and just inheritor of his mother who was a drug addicted obese swine of person.

I don't remember them saying that about the Covid vax

Define cognitive for me. And tell me exactly when that change occurs during development.

He's really trying hard to get Jewish special interests to support his gay little org

Attached: 1630639389934.jpg (462x445, 26.1K)

>A clump of non cognitive cells isn't a child retarded white religious trash.
The fetus has a heartbeat and reacts to stimuli way earlier than you faggots like to pretend. The fetus is cognitive and responsive very early in the pregnancy.

Abortion is murder. But conservative white women don't get abortions. It is all niggers and leftists, so I want abortion to stay legal.

>(((Tsa'ha'khaar)))
every time these fucking sandniggers

>NOOO WOMEN ARE HAVING MORE SEX THAN ME :(
aaaand the incel shows his true motives. This has nothing to do about saving babies. You retarded incels forget that even if a women is to choose a single partner, it will never be you :)

If consent is invariably at the mercy of "national security," what freedom can you have?

If it matters not who makes or enforces the rule of law, so long as a private central bank may determine the value of a nation's currency and its economic stability, what freedom can you have?

..etc, ad nauseam.

He's completely right. If a mother cannot control her offspring's body, then what even is freedom

Hypergamy is on the chopping block. Get fucked, womeniggers.

Attached: 1611771786612.png (740x754, 379.24K)

he got that thot pinkysparkles knocked up but she aborted it. of course he's pro-coathanger.

This guy is a genetic failure and should've been aborted.

Attached: 1655432414998.jpg (576x768, 114.5K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo3jslsZ1vo&t=190s

Great, come to me so I can put on in your head, you meet the criteria

used to be an asmongold watcher, realized hes an emotional betacuck that will ban anyone because they disagree on his chat,hes a know it all and swears hes aways right then will refuse to actually debate anyone cuz "its muh stream".his fans are also betacucks that will always agree with him.hes said it himself he'll do or say whatever it takes to improve himself. hes a centrist at heart but uses words based while appealing to liberals at the same time.quite genius really.made millions off a bunch of cucks doing nothing

He also tries to talk like a nigger now for some reason.

Moral idiocy and reading incomprehension are the primary benefits of mass immigration. Nationalists focus way too much on the suggestion that too many darkies leads to a queer form of sexual determinism.

I don't really care if abortion is legal as long as both men and women have an equal choice in the matter. If a woman can choose to abort the baby then the man should have that choice too.

>autonomy over own body means killing 9 month old babies

fuck you jew

>new feature unlocked: back alley abortions

Theres some countries who slowly descend into a 3rd world status, but the us really goes pedal to the metal. It would be sad if it wasnt so entertaing

Keep voting for stuff that makes people you dont like mad, no matter the consequences. I wonder what happens next

Attached: 7c442d6cd70a02ce78963ecfbf65c655.jpg (1508x1000, 91.12K)

Economic & Social Stability, when factoring in the miracle of distribution policy and media narrative.

The second US civil war is gonna be sweet, imagine all the livestreams and cool footage.

>He's right you know.

He is.

Attached: do not comply.jpg (720x674, 46.43K)

>trans woman of color
shut the fuck up noone cares

Ywnbaw

Wrong, nigger. Life starts at the conception

Only if the woman gets to decide too if you get castrated

Youtube loves promoting him for some reason and the clip I saw was him talking about "losing" 160k on the stock market due to stock price loses (he bought or sold nothing). If he is this retarded on stocks, I can't imagine how fucking horrible his other opinions are.

>>Quoting an unproductive twitch streamer
Makes me sick how far we done fell

Because my tax dollars feed Africans I have autonomy over them. They are a parasite and I want them aborted

...fucking kek

When you cannot win an argument you post bullshit like this

>all you have to do is look at your own behavior, and understand how it effects the world around you. As a trans woman I feel the deep rooted forces of oppression
Go re read what you wrote, absolutely hypocritical.

If you were pushing for people to be forcibly mrna jabbed and you say your "pro-choice" you are just a fucking duplicitous hypocrite and thanks for outing yourself as to the piece of shit you are

no one asked you to fuck niggers

Imagine being so cocksucking myopic that you think this ends with prohibiting legal access to abortion clinics. No, we're coming for your hedonism and your nihilism too. You will either be part of proposition nation or we will delete your life just to get revenge on the bankers who made your hubris a reality.

GET THE SHOT

it's not your body, it's your child's body

He keeps getting more retarded ever since his mother passed away. One more thing he has no idea what he's talking about, and just spouts the most normie talking point possible.

You stop having control of your body when you inject a living semen from another person and become an oven for living being.

let me guess, he shilled the vaccine and shit on anyone who didn't want to take it? Also not your body slut, it's your sons or daughters

Attached: mbmc.png (1280x1280, 148.88K)

They often advertise on here, you can always tell the desperation

where was this nigger when we were getting forced vaccinations?

>government overstep
So are you against laws like in Texas where people can be sued for having abortions out of state? That's real overstep.

>Court correcting federal overreach
>Limiting the power of the federal government
>THIS... THIS IS BECAUSE YOU WANT LIBS MAD!

You're one of those Fluchtlinge aren't you?

Get this gamer react-tuber out of my Any Forums.

Exactly
The decision should be between a woman and her doctor. Not politicians.
Vive la abortion

There are many fool proof methods to not get pregnant. It's not that hard.

Its gonna be amazing, all the new memes well be getting

A shame though that once the us goes against its own throat its going to be prime time for china. I better learn some mandarin

Asmongoloid is right. My body my choice. So I'm not taking the vaccine or wearing a mask. In fact, I'm going to cough directly in Autistgold's face if I ever see him.

Attached: 280239135_534036608338698_7428031914673731007_n.jpg (640x640, 52.17K)

> faggot addicted to dead mmo gives his onions take

cool story user!

Attached: analaugh.png (500x484, 338.09K)