Loses gun control

>loses gun control
>loses Roe v. Wade
>makes your money worth less thanks to sky rocking inflation
>creates food and baby formula shortages
>sends $$$$ billions to terrorists in Afghanistan
>sends $$$$ billions to his insider buddy connections in Ukraine
>more Covid19 deaths now more than ever

How thrilled are you with his job so far Democrats? Hey, no more mean tweets right?

Attached: 1630013983455[1].png (542x504, 273.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/fhuuhhjuy2rE/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone please explain. Why are republicans to blame when a democrat is president? Is he just a clown up front without any decision power?

Far better than drumph. Biden is by far the lesser of two evils and most Americans agree with me.

The court has the final say in most things but like everything in our system it has checks and balances. They're blaming Republicans because most of the Supreme Court is conservative. The democrats in power right now are woefully incompetent and it's no wonder they had to cheat to get power. Luckily for us they are retarded and don't know how to properly capitalize on the power they have now.

why did cornpop do this to us?!

Attached: 1634416265564.jpg (172x246, 8.83K)

it's all a circus. the president does not really have that much power, he's mostly a figure head. the most powerful people in government are not elected and their names are not on TV

So the only true reaction to the presidential election is a passive shrug?

no. but whether the red guy or the blue guy wins, doesn't really matter. they both work for the same people, and that's not the citizens

You know I would have voted for Trump this time if it weren't for his dang tweeting! I say this as a 53 year old life long Republican!

He had more votes than any other candidates in history, chud.

it's a single executive office. It's amplified by the individual. we've had power house presidents than ran the whole country from the white house and some so incompetent (ahem) that they make it seem like it's not a needed office. Most are average and just scoot their way through and hope there's no major conflict/war they have to deal with since they are the commander of the military.

You forgot that Twitter is going to be bought out by Elon Musk
It's fucking hilarious how hard the Left is losing right now
Back in 2020, people kept talking about that when the pendulum swung back, that it was going to crater them, and it's literally all coming tumbling down for them in an instant

Attached: 1596407897342.png (748x750, 1.07M)

Even the dead came back to vote for him!

>first "Catholic" president since JFK
>starts proxy war against Orthodox Russia, ruins Protestant Europe
>lets abortion ban happen under his watch, does absoluletely nothing about it, fags are next on the chopping block
>imports a billion "Catholic" Mexicans a day

fuck Biden and fuck da pope

>Far better than drumph. Biden is by far the lesser of two evils and most Americans agree with me.
Said the seething tranny

Attached: 1634921131579.jpg (750x560, 45.44K)

He personally opposes abortion but believes it should be up to the states, I bet he’s privately celebrating right now

ACCELERATE!
bitchute.com/video/fhuuhhjuy2rE/

Attached: WHITE POWER!.png (545x480, 483.59K)

Wow more effective than trump

[citation needed]

And no, 'the president said it' is not a source.

Cope and Seethe Protestcuck.

The supreme court decision wasn't really that great. It still means democrat hellholes can still make you jump through hoops to get a gun, just not an infinite amount of hoops. Would have been better if they made constitutional carry a right nationwide, but Roberts had to go be a faggot and say that "the 2nd ammendment allows for all sorts of restrictions and regulations on the right to bear arms".

yeah man im all for more leftist policies being removed if that means we have to have a weak leftwing president who just rolls over and accepts it

next up outlawing trannies to be within 5 miles of any child

>not realizing this is all part of the Great Reset
stock up, BLOAT, and get right with God.

What?

Attached: 1651670825579.jpg (454x595, 28.95K)

Hey, remind me what the civil war was about again? States... something or other. I think it was two words, and the second word was a direction.

just wait till the riggers rig 2024
then we will truly be in hell