HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Attached: problems.gif (1353x1066, 154.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/CPwmq8LL2UFv/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So glad guns have more rights in the State of Misery than women do
Vive la abortion

Shitty bait. Try again.

you lost :)

You fucking twat.

Yoy didn't get rid of abortions. Just safe ones.

Just admit you hate women and move on.

Attached: 1655704772080.jpg (864x1080, 179.52K)

Love my Constitution. Love my rights. Love my guns. Hate women. Simple as.

just admit you're fishing for (you)s and move on

>Yoy didn't get rid of abortions. Just safe ones.
based, if the bitch wants to kill her kids, she might die too

my advice is to not have sex or use the multitudes of protection available

but that entails self-control which you clearly lack

These fuckin glowbots suck. For the amount of $ I pay in taxes we should at least get less obvious bots. Do better glowniggers

Attached: 1571008582065.jpg (480x466, 42.98K)

We didn't get rid of abortions at all. We let the people in the states decide for rhemselves what their local abortion laws are.

To be fair, guns deserve more rights than women. Guns are generally reliable.

nigger just pass an amendment that there is a right to abortion. Simple as.

Oh wait you can't get enough people to agree with you that murdering babies should be legal? Well too bad so sad.

women that need to get backstreet abortions deserve to die in the backstreet where they got knocked up in the first place
fucking hippies better learn the world isn't live laugh love
its run on greed murder and pain and that's it, not even money, the truth is sinners run the world.
turning the world over to sodomites and whores will produce bad fruits in the future.
eugenics is based.

I'm glad that they have more rights than you too. you're a stupid cum dump, you don't deserve the oxygen you used while typing this.

There are like 15 states where abortion is now banned because they had laws in effect that would ban abortions the moment Roe was reversed. For the first time in 50 years babies are being protected by murderous women, at least some places in the USA.

Jane Roe from Roe vs Wade made a stunning deathbed confession
bitchute.com/video/CPwmq8LL2UFv/

viva la abortion. i live for abortion. i love abortion. abortion is the greatest. lets all go outside and protest about abortion. all civil liberty infringements are conspiracy theories except abortion.
>if you don't trust the government you're transphobic

Attached: 1430173182324.jpg (174x184, 6.79K)

With a gun, you can get a woman.
With woman, you cant do that.

Attached: tuxgun.png (929x1175, 299.74K)

>you hate women
Yes.

Step aside Juneteenth, my new holiday is Junetifourth in celebration of the freedom of babies

An user made a good point; they don't even give a fuck about dead fetuses or foreskin being sold in the market, they just care if a baby will ruin their short life. FUCK THEM.

Yes I have been really fed up with women lately, your move.

Whores getting killed by jamming their wombs with rusty coathangers to keep partytime on weekends sounds like a problem that will solve itself. And yes I do hate stupid whores, thanks.

By the end of July 30ish+ states will have total abortion bans in effect. 10 more will have partial bans in place. Only NY and CA will still allow women to abort babies while mom is in labor. Earlier this morning it was legal to abort babies while mom was in labor in all 50 states. This is total victory. Dont let the shills demoralize you as to what has happened here.

Trannies are screeching. Why? Fucking lunatics.

DONT have sex