How can chris evans come back from this

Attached: lmfao.jpg (1080x1226, 116.22K)

lmao, guys such a massive fucking faggot. never watched any of his faggot fuck movies and never will

Hey guys, I've asked this in every thread on this matter but noone's ever responded...
Other than when playing Captain America in the MCU, what successful movies has Chris Evans ever been in?

based

Capitan America?

Imdb.com

QRD on what happened in the movie?

how ironic, that the jews would choose someone who's the epitome of the old and traditional american ideology to play the most iconic "american" character, and him end up being a completely fagged retard in private
it's probably one of the best examples of demoralization in movies

gay niggers from outer space tongued each other's anuses

I've looked but don't watch many movies, so I don't know whether "Gifted" or "Cellular" or "Snowpiercer" are any good.
Ratings only tell me so much after shit like "Don't Look Up" got loads of awards but everyone (left and right) that I've asked either said it sucked or had no desire to watch it.

Same shit that always happens Buzz has to move aside and check white priviledge for strong black woman to show him how its done.

Eh, it’d sting more if this was addressed to a woman. But he can have a child with some rando bitch any time between now and when he croaks.

Lightyear from the future fights lightyear because nazi, lightyear wants to defend some niggers, then some lesbos kiss because agenda, end

dinosaurs never existed. A full dinosaur skeleton has never been found. It's all just fragments. The fully constructed skeletons you see in museums are just guesses.
The jew doesn't want you to know that you were created by the annunaki.

because he's gay, but he won't come out..
So much for pride.

He played a gay communist actor in the Coen brothers movie Hail, Caesar!
For some reason I feel like that wasn't a difficult role for him.

Dude he could impregnate and make 100 babies if he wanted, in fact, he can breed me uwu

Attached: 1656086948306.png (960x498, 495.07K)

Fantastic Four and a cameo in Free Guy

that was Channing Tatum

Not Another Teen Movie is the only movie I've seen him in (I don't watch capeshit)

Chris Evans pertains to the class of people that believe they will live forever through human sacrifice, drinking blood and raping small children.

He and Reynolds both were lucky that their first bug budget comic book movies that bombed did not kill their careers.

Snowpiercer was a pretty good movie