Were you expecting an old black man to save America?

Were you expecting an old black man to save America?

Attached: clarence_thomas.jpg (2400x3300, 1.46M)

Kind of since whites became fags for the most part

I expect the puppets at this puppet show to dance and be distracting.

> Nothing ever happens

No, but it makes the most sense in this clown world.

He has a white soul, you can see it in his eyes. He must be 1% white.

POWERFUL RAPE APE

Attached: thomas1.jpg (999x922, 80.74K)

he was afaik one of only two judges that tried to stop the steal. even when he didnt succeed cause his colleagues where compromised/intimidated faggots, i highly respect him for that

Between him and Sowell old black dudes may be our only hope

No he definitely has a pretty large amount of huwhite dna
I mean my great Granddads scottish which makes about 1/8

Attached: 1654208296203.jpg (925x635, 87.35K)

Where is the "I'm cornpop" meme screenshot?

I never say this... Clarence Thomas is a honorary white. He can reside in the ethnostate.

redemption arc begins now

Attached: 1607673869623.jpg (640x341, 182.87K)

These digits are powering up the Honorable Ultra Mega Giga Nigga.

One based nigga saves America.

The story writes itself doesn't it?

I see no contradiction whatsoever hating niggers and wanting Justice Thomas added to Mt. Rushmore.

Is that why the Jews keep a thug culture so they kill each other young?

Attached: sowell warned.jpg (1280x720, 280.11K)

Yeah. He's not a nigger. He's a proud educated negro.

I kept telling you niggers, we need black people on our side to fight of the jews. But you wouldnt listen, well look now faggots!

how does tripling the nigger birthrate save America?

Attached: 1656085849151.jpg (449x1024, 96.35K)

>Clarence Thomas
>Thomas Sewell

Moral of the story is black ladies should name their sons Thomas instead of Q'ueshaun and Picante

He was the only one that I had hope for and proved myself right.

yes

Attached: 1637245540478.jpg (738x703, 47.47K)

100%

what did he do

>Picante
Oh my sides

Attached: 2CEED4B7-6407-453B-96F9-75C21E3E78C7.gif (346x244, 1.71M)

He's an honorary aryan, just like hispanics and the Japanese.

Imagine the cognitive dissonance needed to think all blacks are worthless niggers and then having Clarence Thomas being literally the most based man in the entire country today.

He and Thomas Sowell are buddies and are probably the two greatest Americans to have been born in the 20th century. But I'll admit, this is a new level of based I hadn't expected even from him.

(((pence)))

for what? tripling the nigger birthrate?

America isn't saved. This nation is still going to collapse. This is just a bump in the road to that eventuality.

most abortions are nigger babies. The apocalypse is upon us

Based Uncle Thomas can come to my cabin anytime

On the flip side now people won't be able to cope about niggers being good boiz anymore if they pop out a bunch

Dudes probably just an actor like the rest. They are probably doing this to try and avert a civil war by making the right feel like they finally have some representation in the government. Despite what people think, I don't think the government itself wants war and probably wants to keep the status quot of them living in their ivory towers while the common man works for them. They probably see they are losing their grip on the public and are panicing, and unfortunately panic tends to lead to poor results. The politicians probably bit off more than they could chew with manipulating society and now are probably worried things could go south.