>LGBTQIA++++++ABC RIGHT OVERTURNED SOON ?

#BREAKING
#BREAKING
#BREAKING
And to think this happen on a biden mightle rule

Attached: jpeg.png.gif.jpeg.gif.jpg.jpeg.png (602x581, 297.88K)

“Yes, it’s me… I was right here all along”

Attached: C3F636BD-E762-4E8E-AE66-161F30A044D6.jpg (1309x1730, 1.21M)

>You think I forgot about that day? Joseph... I think about you everyday.

Attached: j.png (1024x560, 562.55K)

Attached: jpeg.png.gif.jpeg.gif.jpg.jpeg.png (824x780, 904.1K)

Man, (((they))) should have really let Trump get his second term.
Nothing of this would be happening if they have done that lmao

How long before someone shoots up the supreme court and kills this nigger?

Soon, also digits

>"Rights"

Anons how do I cope with hating niggers but also thinking that Thomas is based? He's not even halfblood, he's pure nigger.

Lmfao we're gonna get 8 years of biden corporatist dems because of this

Big black aryan

Good. Been waiting for a real happening and this time they're making every enemy all at once.

>thomas going scorched earth on progressives

Attached: 1627238200539.gif (420x279, 1.49M)

Not all black people are niggers. The same as not all white people are hillbillys. There's just more niggers than normal black people. Because that victim mentality is just alluring to hide their faults. If you watch the Boondocks cartoon you can see the creator wrestling with his niggerness constantly. Sometimes he hates other niggers like in the MLK episode. Sometimes he goes right back to "WHITE PEOPLE SO EVIL, GIMME DEM GIBS!"

fyi: that thing isn't a navy admiral, I hope you're aware of that. It's the head of the United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps which is a uniformed branch, but not part of the military.

well I have to agree with Hillary Clinton on this one

Thanks didnt knew that

That isn't even what it says in the document.

J Edgar Hoover was half

>Because that victim mentality is just alluring to hide their faults.
it's because of African diet based caste system

What does overturning precedents on contraceptives mean? You won't be able to get the morning after pill and stuff anymore? Also, what LGBTQ rights can they role back outside of gay marriage?

I CANT EVEN SPELL SO MANY HAPPOONINGS RIGHT NOW

>you chose this path joe

Attached: 1604919787495.jpg (620x527, 278.04K)

/ourfuckingguy/

they can make sodomy illegal again

Fuck you nigger

Attached: noose.jpg (183x275, 6.98K)

BASADO BLACK MAN

Based as fucvk please do it first
>not a lie
i am after you :)

are you learning portuguese user? Good on you, just dont learn brazilian portuguese

Based fellow /asp/ / Any Forums poster.

We're rollin now.

Attached: 289059409_554841842715181_1176842181944767525_n.jpg (2048x922, 147.8K)

Thats some nice LGBTQ-Rights you have there, would be a shame if something happened to them..

Attached: ThomasTheGayZappEngine.jpg (405x632, 48.48K)

TAKE IT BACK FUCKING LEAF REEEEEEE

Attached: 1655353209614.jpg (600x400, 169.66K)

Its not me, I stole this image

Nah, thomas isn't a nigger, he's a highly respectable black man. I would choose him to be my neighbor over some blue haired 35 year old white catmom every second of every day. Also, you have to be 18 to post here.

how much is cum worth now?
will women swallow more?

>BASED
>FUCKING
>NIGGER
It is a sad day when a literal NIGGER has more balls than any of the white men before him...

So fucking funny to me that its a black man leading the charge on this.

based panamabro again

Damn, I’d somewhat forgive him for being a Monsanto whore.

HONORARY

Attached: 28xp-pepefrog-articleLarge.jpg (600x600, 29.94K)

LGBTQIA+*

fixed that for you user :)

Is it even legal for a black to be this based?

>and just like that, the left become neo-nazis

Based leaf making things accelerate for the rest of us.

Attached: 289446288_3196728890547037_1438024769879164415_n.jpg (552x552, 24.97K)

I hope he lives forever.

Someone get this man some adrenochrome.

how do you have that flag by the way?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-24 at 17.03.59.png (498x82, 22.77K)

Has the time come when we throw Trump aside and declare Thomas as the new God Emperor?

Yeah. Because the best country between us has women with more beards than Tolkien's Dwarfs, right?

Btw, how do you feel getting clicked by your own royal family who chose to leave your ass to Napoleon instead of staying and fighting?

I am on twitter calling every person talking shit about /ournigger/ a racist and their fucking heads are exploding.

Nice, hope this would mean, companies like Microsoft and Sony would also be banned from putting faggotry in their games

>Is it even legal for a black to be this based?
reminder that legal is whatever they put in the legal code. for it to be lawful, it also has to be constitutional.

olá macaco

>

I rebuke thee

Thomas is based, there's no way around it. Even some Jews are based (in the old days the based ones formally converted to Christianity)
Returning to tradition means races are naturally segregated, but still have some limited contact and cultural exchange. Neo-Nazi levels of genocidal hatred were never the way, even Hitler just wanted to relocate them.

Prepare to be rooftoped, faggot

I wish Biden was more coherent just so he could feel Thomas' vengeful BBC forcefully thrusting into his presidency.

This. Everyone who speaks up about Thomas must be cancelled