Lol

lol

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-24 at 12-39-40 Bruno Maçães no Twitter.png (597x1013, 338.87K)

idc

Attached: you faggot.jpg (592x443, 40.07K)

Cool. Can Jews leave it now?

fpbp

Yes. Seeth more.

India. Maderchod uski maa benen ka lauda benchod.

Brother why do they slander our Nations like this?

We never wanted to be a shithole European nation.

I'm not seething. I think the US will come closer to their Continent's political system.

Modern Europe isn't even the Europe that was. The Europe that grew was one of diligence, faith, tenacity. But following WW1, and many other social revolutions, its become a godless den of bureaucrats, hysterical revolutionaries, hack philosophies, and weak impotent vassals to Washington. There is no escape or exception, with the countryside and regions suppressed thoroughly, enabling horrible tyranny like Vaccinr Mandates. The sick continent of the world, who would want to be that. This recent decision is a rejection of the Modern European Nation, but a homage to a Older Europe that once valued rule of law (Roe V Wade was Constitutional Vomit) and God.

How is abortion a European thing. Americans literally invented abortions/same sex marriage/legal sex between men

isn't the ruling maintaining christian values or has western european always been jerking off to secularism?

More like South-Korea...

BRUICS IS ON THE MENU

>America a European nation
What?

Is that Howard zinn or some other faggot?

Good

Our BULGARIAN BA'ATHIST AYRAN CALIPHATE

Attached: flag.png (727x382, 6.33K)

Literal gaslighting. Abortion is more restricted in the EU than it is in the vast majority of the United States. Show me the EU country where you can abort a baby the day it's born.

Attached: Screenshot_31.png (752x745, 691.5K)

>polack makes a based comment
wtf is going on here

The Jew fears America and Russia becoming allies.

Based and polepilled.