Democrats demoralized

I remember watching this video back when the opinion of Roe v. Wade being overturned and Ana Kasparian was having a meltdown about it and was shitting on democrats for “not protecting it while they had the power” and said she would never vote Democrat again. Do you believe we will see more Democrat voters like this who are demoralized over the democrats’ failure to protect baby killing? Or are there just too many “vote blue no matter who” people for it to have an effect?
youtu.be/6aQKDJra5DA

Attached: CCDAD4D4-478E-4EB6-8661-4367D04F9DBD.png (750x1334, 1.98M)

Bump

She’s so hot

Her face is 6/10 at best, but this isn’t a coomer thread bro.

SOMEONE POST THAT OF HER SUCKING DICK! ITS HOT!

Attached: 1656084737623.png (1494x1002, 140.92K)

She’s more like a 4/10. But there’s something about her when she’s pissed that is just so hot

What?

Both left and right feel the same way about the Uniparty

It’s why the globohomo and the Jews are losing power day by day

It cracks me up that they are made a non-democratic process was overturned so a democratic process can be conducted on the issue. Bottom line, is they know they can't get this stuff passed via legislation, so they need non-democratic means, such as court rule, to achieve their goals.

if the dem party dies, leftists will take over America. if the GOP dies, nationalists will take over America. The two part system is the dam holding back the tide of fury that's massively built up in this country.

She hit the wall and it is showing more and more everyday.. She was ok looking in her 20s.

SHE'S UGLY AND COMES OFF AS AN UNEDUCATED FAT ASS SHRIEKING AT THE MOON.

FUCK U FUCK AMERICA.

Same assholes that said they'd move to Canada if Trump won in 2016. They never left. She will still vote blue no matter who.

Those dams are breaking though
We’ll see what happens

Wow she is really caking up the makeup more and more these days

Attached: anna.jpg (700x350, 44.42K)

She’s taking the bogpill

She's right. Instead of legislating they leaned on a shitty "interpritation." Same goes for gay marriage. God I love Clarence Thomas.

Attached: wayne-lambright.gif (498x373, 930.21K)

How do you think the shills will try to make banning gay marriage bad for white people Wayne?

Liberal in question here. Biden was weak. His incompetence was already intolerable as he continued to sink us into economic ruin. But failing to protect abortion rights just proves that he and his handlers don’t even care about the wellbeing of their own supporters, much less the country. The Democratic Party is a rotten shell of its former self, and should be completely destroyed and remade, just like what Trump did to the GOP after routing the establishment.

GOP died in 2016. Congressmen have to go to Mar-a-lago to kiss Trump’s ring to even get elected. The DNC is still in power but it won’t be for long. I don’t actually think the leftists who take over will be the SJWs, I think it’s more likely that some Joe Rogan type or Bernie acolyte takes over.

Imagine her being forced to have sex with a group of white supremacists

Attached: 1656016344887.jpg (275x183, 9.49K)

>Do you believe we will see more Democrat voters like this who are demoralized
There are democrats who are demoralized because they voted for Racist Uncle Joe to put Cornpop back in his place and then he sucked the tranny penis

There are democrats who are demoralized because Joe said "free college money" then said "maybe not lol"

There are democrats who are demoralized because gas prices are double what they were in 2019 with orangemanbad and they're starting to realize the media fucking lied to them

And then there's anna the jew who is demoralized because of muh bortions

And we haven't even actually gone into a recession yet.

Yes, democrats are demoralized
>reddit spacing
Based spacing.

i've been done with the democratic party ever since they try to force tranny bullshit down our throats and i laugh in glee every time a conservative tenet passes. trump's sc is the gift that keeps on giving. now go cut off your dick so you can't procreate please

>Simp.
Every time.

Kek this seething roastoid would still let any random chad cream pie her anytime anyplace.
>believing anything a roaster says