NOW THAT AMERICA HAS BARELY ANY WHITES TO REPOPULATE AMERICA WE CAN BAN ABORTION

I LOVE WEIMARICA

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-24 at 15-39-10 Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade states can ban abortion.png (890x731, 1007.23K)

but most of the people in that picture are white

Fat people aren’t white

>ban abortion
If you think that’s what’s happening you might as well sit down, try some logic puzzles, maybe an Intro To Critical Thinking philosophy course if that’s your style, etc, because you have some room for development there. No bully just facts

There's no ban, retard

The shills really are in shambles today
It's all falling apart, best guess is no direction while the dems aim for violence on the streets.
Any violence will only be in democrat run areas though

>BARELY ANY WHITES TO REPOPULATE AMERICA

Whites are the largest group in America by far you moron.

>We-we're still da biggest dumb goy

Attached: White_Population.jpg (2186x960, 915.31K)

Half of all spics claim they are non-Hispanic white on the census

There are more white people in the US now than there has ever been before in history.

okay so the eternal question, "what is white?"

White is northwestern European stock which excludes Italians, Irish, Semites, Slavs, etc.

Absolute numbers are irrelevant, the proportions are the only thing that counts

America is a lost cause, unironically

>, the proportions are the only thing that counts
uh yeah no that's bullshit, nobody is preventing whites from having more children or white immigration to the US. the immigration bill doesn't say "no whites allowed".

European americans are actually hovering around 40%. A full 20% of the "white" population is misclassified MENA/hispanic

you love to see it

mmmm delicious seethe thank you for bringing it to me jewrat memeflaggot ;)

Attached: CB8076CD-485F-4E85-A57E-53C1CD85E6C0.jpg (1593x1973, 598.41K)

Let the butthurt flow through you

>nobody is preventing
kek now I understand how niggers think
>if you can make more then make more
>if you can take it just take it
Whether something should be done is discussed and carefully thought it. Planning out your kid's life and if you have the necessary resources is core to parenting. Shitskins breed like rabbits with no regard to nature or the environment and the destructive element behind welfare.

Based

from 10,000 BC to until about 1900 AD
the average white woman
would bear more than 4 children in under 20 years

if white fertility were to rise back to 4 tomorrow,
the white population would double in under 2 decades
TFR=1 = population halves
TFR=2 = population almost flat
TFR=4 = population doubles in 1 generation

the only thing needed to achieve this is repealing all "women's rights" and legal contraception, without exception

I broke up the lines because I know you can't read 2 gud

>kek now I understand how niggers think
literally nobody is preventing you, do you have a chastity belt on or something and the government holds the key?

>if you can make more then make more
yeah exactly, be fruitful and multiply, overpopulation is not a problem on Earth.

>Whether something should be done is discussed and carefully thought it. Planning out your kid's life and if you have the necessary resources is core to parenting. Shitskins breed like rabbits with no regard to nature or the environment and the destructive element behind welfare.
kek, keep coping. There are literally only benefits to having a bunch of kids for whites:

1. More White people
2. Saving the white race more than anything else you could do.
3. Collapsing the welfare state that hates you

You're basically making excuses because you want to be comfortable and don't want to struggle, that's why white birth rates drop whether Blacks are there or not.

>2. Saving the white race more than anything else you could do.
Not true. Its easier to kill 500 people than to raise 500 people.
>You're basically making excuses because you want to be comfortable and don't want to struggle, that's why white birth rates drop whether Blacks are there or not.
Correct.