So...these stains appeared on my hips. They don't itch nor hurt but they just won't go away...

So...these stains appeared on my hips. They don't itch nor hurt but they just won't go away. A bit of dandruff-like stuff falls if brush it. Do I have to worry? Yes it's political. No vaccine questions, please.

Attached: pitiriasi-rosea2.jpg (250x210, 10.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my-personaltrainer.it/benessere/pitiriasi-rosea-diagnosi-terapie.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

monkeypox, user

>no vaccine questions, please
Did you take any vaccines? it seems highly relevant.

you're pregnant

You have hours to live.

my-personaltrainer.it/benessere/pitiriasi-rosea-diagnosi-terapie.html

the file name suggest you already have an idea what it could be

Post your tits then I'll provide a cure for your ailment.

>non-raised rash that does not itch or burn
You have HIV my guy

Herpes...quit kissing dirty women

Looks like a cutaneous infection by shrooms, you need econazole and basic hygene

Timestamp and image

Ringworm, literally smear a little ivermec on it.

Ringworm. You've got sweaty balls. Use some athlete's foot cream and you'll be fine.

Its probably just psoriasis no need to worry

I get spots like these on my neck. Wash the area more than regular for a little while, keep it dry, and use some skin cream with vitamin E or coconut oil. A few days of extra care and they go away.

Have you tried the unvaxxing procedure yet?
www.pfizer.com/unvaxxing-step-by-step

Attached: 1652455484632.jpg (572x562, 64.35K)

ah sheeit dis nigga turn n2 a monke

Remember me?

Attached: AP21267375110600-640x400.jpg (640x400, 41.88K)

You got the monkeypox from a combination of gay sex and lowered immune response from four doses of the vaccine, you faggot.

Attached: pox.jpg (1242x1649, 210.45K)

>No vaccine questions, please.
SAY IT WITH ME!

NO
RE
FUNDS

K E E P B O O S T I N G , G U I D O

Like others said it’s ringworm(not actual worms) it’s the name of the fungus. You probably have jock itch or foot fungus and you spread it to other places by scratching. Stop scratching, by lotrimin cream for jock itch(and those spots), tough actin tinactin for foot fungus.

Got something like this. Started out with a few of these then spread throughout torso. It’s called Pityriasis rosea. Viral skin infection that spreads everywhere then disappears 1-3months later. Mines practically gone but it did give me the hebbie jebbies every time I I took off my shirt. It’s harmless though. (((Experts))) still don’t know what causes it but my guess is stress.

Drink water and get loads of sleep. You’ll be fine.

stop eating carbs and seedoils

I had something similar, it only appears on areas of your body that don't receive direct sunlight. A little nude sunbathing and you'll be right as rain.

Dear Italoanon. I think you're about to get shingles from a corona infection or the vaccine. I advise the following:

1) Don't scatch 2) Don't stress your skin by bathing too hot or cold 3) Visit a doctor immediately for a prescription and maybe get Aciclovir in case it spreads dramatically over your body.

It's a staphlococcus aureus infection.
Use tea tree oil 3 times a day for a week and it will initially seem to get worse before it heals. I used to get it from the hospital a lot from patients and this was the best home remedy I could find without having to take antibiotics all the time.
t. medfag

>filename
At least try to make it seem legit, Mario.

Poison ivy.

>no vaccine questions, please.
>mfw

Attached: reactionTimmy.png (393x410, 98.13K)