GIRL HAS QUESTIONS FOR Any Forums

How do you respond to her questions?
youtube.com/watch?v=3iwH1cnMehk

Attached: goddessshamreen.jpg (1256x660, 339.61K)

can you just greentext it

>Be me
>Human
>Be (you)
>No longer human.

It's a 2 minute video u zero-attention-spanlet, you can even play it at higher speed

respond named the JEW NAMED THE FACT HER KIND ARE CANCER UPON THE MEDICAL FIELD IN THE WEST. EVERY FUCKING SINGLE FUCKING INDIAN PAKI OR NIGGER IN MY CLASS CHEATED TO BE A QUALIFED EN EVER SINGLE ONE OF THE STREET SHITTERS AND NIGGERS.

I believe in decades of research that has been proven to work and not some experimental drug that's being tested out on people

>pajeeta attempts to use brain

It's so cute when they try to act like they're human.

I don't watch videos with female anchors.

They already sound like Donald Duck as it is user, no point in making their language MORE of meme

>needing help
I receive all the help I can get from the ineffable father, God. I don't need your judeo-egyptian pharmakea

>her

ay dios mios la goblina es muy SCARY

She's a Paki in Britbong

I'll humor you because I'm in a good mood
1. Yes, I think the government would lock me up in my house if it had the power to do so, but the people in government don't want to get shot, so they're holding back.
2.The government wants compliant workers over productive ones the h1b visas are evidence of this less efficient poojeet workers, but they won't leave because they're basically indentured servants.
4. The scientific method is a tool, not a belief system. Saying that you 'believe in science' means you don't understand the scientific method. Consensus doesn't mean a procedure is good; just look at the surgery that won the Nobel prize, the lobotomy. She would be one of the sheep who blindly took thalidomide because a doctor told her it was safe and then gave birth to a malformed baby.

not going to watch this
guessing it's conflating experimental mrna juice with actual medicine

یہ ایک مکروہ کتیا ہے۔

i don't answer questions from stinky fucking pajeetas, i am proud antivaxxer and my dick is big

and no our government is not fascist, i fucking WISH IT WAS

lol, my eyes tell me this disgusting creature has nothing worth hearing. But I will take a number 2 super-sized with a coke. Thx

Not going to give it a click and even if they didn't counted the clicks, I don't want that hamball in my field of view. Greentext it.

God is my doctor, and medicine, and healer.

Because I have a brain and can decide what's potentially bad or good for my body

Sirs, please watch my videos sirs. Please do the needful sirs.

What the fuck is wrong with her face??

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR HER: WHY DON'T THEY BELIEVE IN SCIENCE WHEN IT COMES TO THEM BEING FAT PIECES OF SHIT? SCIENCE IS CLEAR ON THAT

Good lord she looks rough.

lmao look at that face! yeesh!

Here is my answer to 1:
Entire hordes have sacked America, terrorized everyone, burnt, looted at will and you did nothing. An election was stolen right under your eyes and you did nothing. You don't deserve your guns and soon you wont have them.

But is it more authoritarian and violent than the one in Russia.

>Do you believe your living in a Facist Government.

No. I believe that we are living in an open air Feudal System that wants to advance to a Technocratic Feudal System with centralized power further entrenched. Right now we have the illusion of freedom (and some Freedom if you can dodge the usury and tax slavery). They want to take that option away completely.

>Beneficial to Lock People Up
Yes. It is beneficial for the Government to make you dependent on it. To continuously push your mind into distress and free floating anxiety. As well as to dismantle independent operations for people to live their lives under their own terms. Remember - this was all done for a disease that you needed to test to know if you had it. That had a inflated statistic and still a 99.99999% chance of survival. Only a stupid or malicious Government would do this. Both equally dangerous.

>Conspiracy to lock us up

Well no, the former question has no relation to the later question and it is really a game of semantics. I generally think when my Government cannot provide tangible data as to why I was pushed out of a secure Government Job, banned from travel, banned from accessing anywhere unless I complied with their will. Well, maybe there is a conspiracy going on there. The rest of it is not worth explaining.

> Trust in Science / Modern Medicine - General Vaccination

Originally I was not anti-vax as a stance. But I was open to questioning it as everyone should. With recent developments I do question it now and whether or not injecting children with heavy metals and other crap is really beneficial to their health.

I trust modern medicine to triage extreme circumstances. I do not trust modern medicine to live a good life (anti-depressants, headache tablets, fentanyl etc.) - In many cases the 'cure' is often worse than the actual illness and practical applications of lifestyle or more natural solutions are completely ignored. Modern medicine excels in EXTREME situations.