This is one of the biggest copes ive ever seen from the dems. "dark, extreme goal" lmfao

This is one of the biggest copes ive ever seen from the dems. "dark, extreme goal" lmfao.

Attached: nancy cope.jpg (1280x662, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BSBopVjI1qo?t=1024
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>when her earring fell off
I fucking lost my sides

E X T R E M E
R E P U B LI C A N
A G E ND A

her 82 year old husband picks up trannies while she's away

why don’t you fucking post it you useless nigger?

Link for a Bong?

"It's fun when we have the big stick but not so fun when others have the stick-
Nancy Copesoi

Her job is to literally prevent this from happening.

Attached: RobReiner RvW.jpg (688x328, 56.25K)

>open carry protected yesterday
>abortion btfo today
biden bros, what's going on???

Attached: 1655573343539.gif (360x640, 3.98M)

who is it a sign from?

youtu.be/BSBopVjI1qo?t=1024

Ty, burgerbro, always hated that Kike-Muskrat Goblin.

now that i see it, it's not even that bad of a fall. i'd make the same mistake with my toes cupped in that stirrup.
biden is a hell bound pedophile war criminal nigh-treasonous fiend wracked in senility, but this tumble is a bit over played

MKULTRA DARK MAGA HOE

A coup is happening

Attached: 1635969357142.gif (680x458, 745.72K)

> I'll just leave that there
TopKek.
Solid 22kt Gold by the sounds of it. Rat kike.

Right now, the DNC is dogwhistling its DoJ and DoD Soros terrorists to start committing crimes so the DNC can benefit from the violence.

Nancy Pelosi is already blaming the Republicans, so when her people commit acts of domestic terrorism, the DoJ has already chosen who is guilty.

BLM\Antifa\Satanists are allowed to commit acts of domestic terrorism, and the satanists at the DoJ arrests the victims and the DNC political opponents.

The joke is also that at some point, BLM\Antifa and the DoJ will have a fight, and the DoJ may win, but they will lose too many agents to continue, which means they will shut down all operations except the Obama anti-American ones.

Nancy Pelosi is legally allowed to kidnap, torture, and kill her political opponents because she failed her at job, time and time again.

Its always someone elses fault.

Speaking of which, its back to cleaning up! Satanists like the progressives love making mess and promote domestic terrorism to get their way, and the DOJ Satanists have no free agency, they will anyone that Obama or Soros or Bibi tells them to kill. DoJ makes up its laws and rules and ignores all conduct and sacrifice. Just Dildos.

Thats the problem with homosexual behavior, you become a DoJ agent who is paid to lie to the public and kill innocent civilians for the globalist homosexuals that cannot practice any self control.

Progressivism is what happens when you cum too much and become a slave to Satan.

Blood for the Blood God(s), that is the Democrat war cry now.

Attached: 65549075.jpg (508x590, 56.45K)

The anti whites haven't lost a cultural battle since the 1924 immigration restriction. They don't know how to cope but they will be learning in the coming years.

KEK Concealed carry chads rise up.

>supreme court said states can't restrict 2nd Amendment
>supreme court now says states can make their own laws about abortion
>this is apparently a hypocrisy
where did the american founders insert a constitutional right to kill babies?

Attached: FSIFdtLVgAEj9fo.jpg (720x693, 57K)

HOES MAD
>NOSE MAD
HOES MAD
>NOSE MAD
HOES MAD
>NOSE MAD
HOES MAD
>NOSE MAD
HOES MAD
>NOSE MAD
HOES MAD
>NOSE MAD
HOES MAD
>NOSE MAD
HOES MAD
>NOSE MAD

Awkwardly takes the other off like 45 seconds later. And as usual her teeth sound a loose.