Why are there so few right wing comedians?

Why are there so few right wing comedians?

Attached: Stephen_Colbert_December_2019.jpg (1999x2663, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mqgiEQXGetI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they get cancelled pretty quickly by the establishment that co-opted the so called "left wing" comedians.
Colbert and Stewart and Oliver were actually funny when it appeared that they were anti-establishment shills, but when it turned out they were just skills for the establishment that were against a certain part of it, they no longer were funny.
They were disappointing.
You will never be speaking truth to power when your opinions appear to 100% agree with the talking points issued daily by DNC think tanks.

What do you mean? All comedians are far-right corporate fascists that are pro-war, and want to ban gun rights and free speech.

Pretty sure any comedian that disagrees with cancel culture qualifies as 'right wing'

>make a right-wing joke
>99% of the media and 100% of the jews act like you just murdered someone in cold blood
We may never know.

This guy isn't a comedian
Every real comedian is right wing under the current definition of ultra woke bs like Chappelle is now so far right he's the Zaire fascist dictator of black comedians

Why is it okay to make pictures portraying Putin as a monkey but not okay to do the exact same with Obama?

They are right here nigga.
The two greatest comedians in history and a used car salesman.

Attached: davechappelle-joerogan-elonmusk-grimes.jpg (1200x800, 265.16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mqgiEQXGetI

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-094220_1.png (1884x1080, 839.54K)

Attached: 6313776B-F289-48EC-8E9F-03FDB2EC5852.jpg (640x805, 60.53K)

> Why is it okay to make pictures portraying Putin as a monkey but not okay to do the exact same with Obama?
It’s science.

quit talking out of your ass based on personal opinion
colbert is from south carolina and catholic, come the fuck on
imagine being colbert
government assassinated your father and two of your brothers
get a network show where you meet people from all arenas, great for passing information
colbert is playing a role
saying whatever he's told in order to win his agenda
if i were in his position i'd do the same thing

men who pay taxes tend to be too busy for art. We are in agreement.

Leftist "art" is not even art.

Donald Trump?

Conservative men created the entirety of western canon. In every discipline. From antiquity to modern.

Over the last 100years jews have subverted standards so that melonhead here cant distinguish beauty from a pile of shit on the floor.

TRUMP MAN BAD.

HA - HA.

HA - HA.

HA - HA.

HA - HA.

I AM BEING ENTERTAINED IN THIS CURRENT MOMENT.

Attached: NPC.png (204x248, 5.8K)

>Because they get cancelled pretty quickly by the establishment
this.

The left is the punchline that delivers itself.

Even if comedians are leftist/liberal as fuck and told a no no joke 10+ years ago that resurfaces, apologizes for it profusely, and now pushes all the propaganda on good goys they STILL get canceled. Is it really a wonder that there are no right wing comedians?

DO NOT LIKE TRUMP MAN

*CLAP* - *CLAP* - *CLAP* - *CLAP* - *CLAP*

HA - HA

HA - HA

I ANNOUNCE THAT I PROVIDE APROVAL TO THIS INSTANCE OF COMEDY.

Attached: npcballoon.png (374x229, 31.14K)

Attached: colbert_father1.jpg (312x615, 50.16K)

>Why are there so few right wing comedians?
bcuz jews control the media

Attached: colbert_father2.jpg (941x616, 128.35K)

Attached: colbert_father3.jpg (486x613, 83.2K)

eastern air flight 212

Attached: colbert_father4.jpg (410x276, 41.81K)

Because right-wingers arent funny.

Attached: 6kr0hz.jpg (524x499, 59.85K)

Because comedians are usually degenerates and that lefties. They'll never accept or promote righ-wing ones like Sam Hyde, they'll always be canceled.

Because the right doesn't need professional comedians with huge staff to make jokes that resonate with the people. For instance, ywnbaw. Hilarious

Comedians are all broken people.

It's ok to do both.

The difference is that if you do what a murderer doesn't like, the murderer will kill you.

A ton of comedians are right wing you just have to hide your power level as best you can or you’ll never make it past open mic night.
t. Did some standup in chicago in my 20s

Because the ones that have gone full conservative and can't be canceled just get ignored by the media. Pic related has over five emmies and 30 years in comedy. He releases high selling comedy specials even now. When was the last time you heard anything about him in the news?

Sometimes you kill them with outrage. Sometimes you kill them with silence.

Attached: image_2022-06-24_110143020.png (600x600, 326.85K)

I shat in ole colbies ear once.
I ran into him at a comic convention and recognized him right away. I shouted "Hey Steve, can you do the vaxx dance?" and he broke into the biggest grin ever. We talked a bit about how effective vaccines were, electric vehicles being a sign of intelligence, and how he should run for president. After the discussion I called him over to a vacant hallway out of earshot. When he arrived I shut the door behind him, and glared at him while unzipping my fly. He looked at me in fear and silently resigned himself to his fate, dropping to his knees and closing his eyes. I pushed him on the floor, took off my pants and began grunting with the force of a nuclear weapon. As the loaf parted my cheeks, I noticed a tear drip down his face as he squirmed. It was a massive 15 inch log that emerged from my anus, reaching for his lobe with purpose. As it entered his ear canal I laughed and sang, "liebowitz and his goy, liebowitz and his goy, subverting faggot liberals, liebowitz and his goy."
I'll never forget that day, and I bet neither will he.

sense of humor correlates with high IQ, right wing correlates with abusive childhood and low IQ, i.e. majority of right wing positions are based on conspiracy 'theories' that are only believed by low IQ

Attached: democratIQ.png (856x1015, 135.62K)

Same reason there's no right wing teachers or artists.

I feel like they didn't control for race. This is probably just white vs blacks causing republicans to be higher IQ since they're more white.

like that faggot knows the first thing about art or music. No wonder plebbitors worship him.

Lefties have to over explain jokes, a right wing comedian’s show would be over in a few minutes

there's plenty, but terrorists have made it career and social suicide to reveal your power level

Gaythony fagtano has shit taste