Why does our young student have no respect for school and classroom?

I see the state of our school here in my home land of the United State and then I see schools in other countries and I think "What is wrong". In other countries it seems that the youngs have real respect for school. Kids go to school, careful with classroom and leave classroom neat for next class.
In America here at home, students destroy the classroom and usually leave it like real war zone after every class and teachers have to pick it up so next class can learn. Students also destroy books and materials.
I think this is one of the reasons our country is crumbling to parts. No more respect by the young generation of learning and adults at all.
How do we fix?

Attached: 教室.jpg (1359x691, 313.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XkCDwL7kOgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

N

right only happens in diverse places desu

China is diverse place too yet this do not happen. The majority of country is Han but there is big minority of Manchu, Hui and Zhuang. Yet these minorities do not destroy.

See here, Chinese is very diverse place.
Yet school in regions where Han, Zhuang and Dong people live together do not have messy school but respect.

Attached: 地图 1.png (2677x2183, 393.63K)

im specifying now since you seem a little dense
right pic only happens when theres niggers around

i wouldnt have believed the burgers before 2015, but here we are

Han is as fake, made-up, nonsensical, fictitious as
celtic = british
jewish as a race
americans = whites
russians as a race
indians as a race
etc.
globohomo nonsense, absurd

China has 55 recognized minority groups, called nationalities, plus Han
but in reality, Han is a mutt melting pot made up of countless ethnic groups, much like Amerimutts

basically, read a fucking book you dumbass nigger

>China is a diverse place

Lol no it isn't, it's 91% Han

Those Chinese kids probably get paddled for acting out of line, which is precisely what we need here.

Ok Chang

It is not just classroom, American kids known to destroy school property, look at what they do to school bathroom around country.

Attached: 1.jpg (1245x700, 154.26K)

you're totally not Chinese

Attached: 你不知道怎么写英文.jpg (400x371, 79.94K)

I am not Chinese and my name is not Chang. I am American born and raised and my name is Burton not Chang if you must know.

American schools are basically prisons that we put children into because the parents don't want to spend time with them.

Ok Chang

>soulless insect people that will be taken out back and shot if they step out of line
Or
>nigger classroom
I love how you picked two pieces of shit and ran with it

“The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.”

- Socrates c400BC

Because they sit in a room for 10 hours a day so they can hear about how Hitler was such a bad guy until they're allowed to go home.

I

China is Diverse, but its diversity comes from China. In the US the diversity comes from Africa, Mexico and so on.

youtu.be/XkCDwL7kOgo

I think a huge problem is that we have women teaching our kids while other countries have men. Women dont know how to control a class and be tough with students.

parental discipline, it starts there, then community, then country. america is a shithole infested by niggers and jews

G

G

G

>everyone is masked on the left
Op is a faggot and cuck
>China is diverse
the problem is not diversity, the problem is niggers, niggers are subhumans

they're turning schools into daycares.
they say that the only reason dumb kids are dumb is not cause they're niggers, it's cause they've not heard 80k words by the time they are 3.
so now they want to get kids as toung as possible starying in 'school'
all because nigger parents are too busy to talk to their children I guess
it's just sad, constantly placating this fkn race which just obviously can't stand up to all the other races