I made a mistake, Pol

I am not going to post any personal details. Basically, I was a massive fucking leftist, and I'm only starting to realize how fucking groomed into this shit I was. I am bisexual, and don't really care what people's bodies look like, since I have other sex fantasies. But for the last 2 years I had been brainwashed by my parents into accepting I was trans (which was a fucking huge mistake) and basically fucked up my body through hormone therapy, ripping out my genitals (which now smell horrible, and i lost ALL feeling..) I really fucked up. I felt quite depressed for a while, but I'm not gonna kill myself out of spite. Yes, i'm a normie, gullable idiot, but at least i'm aware of that now. I want to make a difference and fight this fucking brainwashing pedos. I'm gonna start de-transitioning soon. I will never be my true self again, but at least i can only get better than this freak body.

Attached: 1635629381784.gif (326x326, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ns.nl/en/travel-information/improving-services/train-schedules.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No refunds

Spread the word to others damaged by the jew propaganda

i will pay for my ignorance. but it's not entirely people's fault that there easily programmable by the media. so i want to help spare them from this fucked up scheme.

Well atlesst you were strong enough to admit you were wrong.

ok part of the reason i didn't end myself was because of ouf spite, back when i was convincing myself i was a real girl and it would all work out, was out of spite to neo nazis and extremists from here. i admit, you guys are right about a lot of hypocrisy from the left, but why the fuck would jews be behind transgender operations, what would they even gain from it? its a religion..

i mean if your shown how stupid and wrong you are, do you deny it like a retard, or just own up to it. seems like the more mature thing.

1. Ripping out your genitals is unfortunate. I'm sorry to hear that - that said a lot of monks and nuns go through life without sex and can be productive citizens.

2. Spread your story in places that need them the most. Reddit - twitter etc. use your life as an example to save others.

Ultimately all zoomers are going to have to answer for their crimes and choices. We all do.

At least you are leaving the cave of ignorance. Good luck.

Best of luck on your way to normality. And don't let your head hanging. Despite not being able to make a family, there are still a couple options left for you, if you find a partner who is willing to put up with this.

lots of reasons. They want to destroy traditional families and they want to make more pedos.

>ripping out my genitals
why? you could have stopped at hormones. if you were a coomer or god forbid a weeb wouldn't you find dickgirls hot?

Seems like you’re baiting now

Umm...You'll never be a man?

thanks for the support. guess you guys aren't all "evil nazis"" after all, a lot more reasnoably people that all those reddit mods in fact. you guys actually give reasons for hating people, unlike them. they just hate white men for no reason, part of the reason i felt safer not to identify as a "villain" i literally tried to post my story on reddit, and was banned and my account got shut down. really makes you think..

Lmao kys faggot
And stream it

This cannot be discussed in one thread. I would recommend to you by starting to look into the following topic "interests". From there it will take you on a long journey

yes i know. at least i want to stop others from ruining themselves like i did. we really are brainwashed into this en masse, you know.

>bisexual
so you're gay

Go innawoods or something. A man must return to nature to find himself.

no. i would rather put my mistakes and suffering to good use, and prove to the world that this is degenerate.

shoot up a mosque fag

lmao

Attached: 03BD938E-8B39-45E5-A562-EE8755B7DEFE.jpg (800x534, 120.91K)

i would've told you to seek therapy but the entire area is pozzed and probably they will push you to suicide.
all i am gonna say is sorry for your loss.

>i want to make a difference
the things is, that no one really cares about the opinions of gay tranny freaks like you, so i dont see that happening lol. you made your bed, now lay in it

explain this, op. what caused your bottom dysphoria. I genuinely want to know

what a fucking faggot

Attached: 1654411289719.jpg (358x358, 14.14K)

Reddit has been compromised for 5+ years now. Its basically a site to push corporate communism.

Most people use the nazi label to vilify what they do not like. Most whites just want to be traditional and raise their kids with the same opportunity that they had. However, the constant propaganda against us, and the constant need to blame all of life's problems on white people will make a lot of us more militant.

The truth is that Blacks, women and others have equal rights. They have had them for decades. There is no inequality in our society but they have to maintain his lie to get special treatment and scam others.

But remember - the true evil is feminism. Feminism is what allowed the blacks and the jews to flood our society with filth. Without the nod from women to allow these things in public society .. it would have never happened. We gave women rights and they stabbed us int he back.

We need traditional women to fight back and wake up too, and one good way to do that is show them what can happen to their children.

interests??

yeah. i'm into weird shit. probably too bad for my own good. but i'm working on it. every "liberal left" freedom and sexual expression i dabbled only made my mental health fucking worse. dated some women who actually seemed to care about me tho.

nature walks? my dad always used to take me there climbing trees when i was younger, guess its a good place as any to start

are dutchbros really that pozzed?

Jesus loves you so much user. I love you too. May God bless you and guide you. Reach out to him for support and healing. He cares about your struggles. You will do great things.

Attached: 1634408104379.jpg (1651x2200, 614.25K)

Assuming this is not bait - being a jew is not a religion, its a race
There are DNA tests to see how much jew you are, and they will use that to give citizenship to israel
There are atheist jews out there

And they hate everything that is not them

Attached: jews.jpg (3688x4245, 3.66M)

You don't learn if you don't get burned. You're not the first guy in history to become a eunuch.

Attached: 1622598426809.jpg (1024x766, 110.26K)

well some of it was and wasn't my fault. i want to improve myself. there are many helpful anons in this thread giving advice and opportunities, but what is the point of hating someone for the way they are and something they can't help? then your no better than the monsters who forced me into this.

>I am bisexual
how do you know you weren't just groomed into that too

rentelasten in NL.

Ι'm guessing you're a guy

Just kill yourself bro
I'm actually trying to help
If you were actually a man you would kill yourself if your genitals were mutilated
For once in your life be a real man

i suppose.

so i looked on wikipedia, and it can be a religion, a race, and a culture? so there can be black jews, athiest jews, and german, even fascist jews? and aren't all those screencaps just out of context 1 timers?

i don't even know what i am anymore. so i'm giving everything a break and doing what seems healthiest. really sucks when you don't even know what you ar supposed to like anymore. i've let some freaks decide for me my whole life. this needs to be stopped

i was born one, i guess i am still kind of one..

oh you cut your dick off?
ns.nl/en/travel-information/improving-services/train-schedules.html
just book an appointment with NS

so you chopped off your dick user?
shame!
you should have kept you dick while being a tranny because there is always a second chance once you regret, also, there is a market for trannies with dicks.
You parents are giga cucks

The true evil is jewish "feminists"(women). That's why all the genital mutilation of jewish men to begin with. Uncut jewish men are not that psychopathic.

alright, yeah no. i'm not ready for that. there is still stuff to live for.

If this isn’t a meme thread, then I feel really bad for you dude. You can still do a lot of good in the world by spreading your story and making sure other mentally vulnerable young people don’t end up in the same situation. Good luck and God Bless.

We have empathy but see the pain ahead if the course is not corrected, and correcting course is usually unpleasant, like proper child rearing looks like punishment

my parents were monsters.

but of course only after you get even with the people that abused you and gave you implicit consent

Once a faggot always a faggot

If true, I’m sorry that happened to you. May I ask, were you molested as a child?

>then your no better than the monsters who forced me into this.

never claimed to be any better, doesnt change the fact that you're a faggot and you will never be a functioning member of society.

Attached: 1653746541817.jpg (503x517, 71.25K)

yeah but so far everyone is shutting me down. lost all my reddit alts.

Oh fuck you. It's worst "advice".
Jewish identity is a super identity, combined together in a race, religion and a state, since 1948. The ultimate us vs them mental construct.

>I am bisexual

stopped reading here faggot, kys

Acceptable

If this is real, I'm sorry. How did you wake up and when?

Yes they will censor you because they don’t want your story heard. There are some detrans videos on youtube that haven’t been deleted. Maybe there’s a support group kinda like ex-mormons?

What do monks and nuns produce in the modern world? They aren't productive.

based greekbro

Attached: dfdfd.jpg (720x740, 122.99K)

Sorry to hear that but you really should have thought twice before that irreversible surgery. You can’t undo that… you ruined your life