Thank you Supreme Court! Now millions of beautiful black and brown babies will be born every day!!!!!!

Thank you Supreme Court! Now millions of beautiful black and brown babies will be born every day!!!!!!

CHRIST IS KING!!!!!!

Attached: 1643423758653.png (1200x675, 334.12K)

Attached: nigger.jpg (750x445, 122.61K)

May God keep her soul.

you're going to see millions of whites born too. latinos already don't have abortions, at least where i live. because they are outlawed in latin america. niggers? well, next we're going to stop gibs, that should take care of that. what you're going to see is a return to some decency and sanity in our culture and society. women will be put back where they belong. this only strengthens us.

>her
kek

2 more weeks

Wrong. The amount of beautiful black and brown babies will now overwhelm white births! We are winning, my brother in Christ!!!! The rest of your post is cope on the level of what a woman does to justify her foolish actions. But why justify when the outcome is more beautiful black and brown babies!?!?

Attached: Who-has-abortions.gif (350x286, 5.11K)

>(((white)))

this is how they trick you, the only racial category endlessly corrupted and up for debate about it's definition

Who's that ugly jew?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And white ones too

Let the butthurt flow through you

The right just handed us eternal political victory. Due to Black and Hispanic population increases, Texas will be a swing state by 2030 and that will officially be the end of the GOP on a federal level.

Conservatives: FREEDUMBS FER MEH!!!
But NOT thee. They are all like this and we must rise up, do not hesitate show no mercy.

I'm not butthurt, I'm happier than I've ever been in a long time!

*to american caucasian mothers

this man has a demonic presence. Post some youtube scenes please

Lmao

Attached: BC70054E-73CE-4249-AB60-3C408C34B517.jpg (449x1024, 96.35K)

DAS RITE! BEAUTIFUL!!!! I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO PREPPING MY SWEET STRONG BULL.

picrelated: your future grandkid! CUTE!!!!

Attached: LE56%FACE.jpg (1600x1067, 190.7K)

>CHRIST IS KING!!!!!!
AMEN AND HALLELUJAH BROTHER

I'm angry yet happy, I hope this leads to mass rioting, martial law and the second Murican civil war