Abortion is now illegal in all these states

They had trigger laws banning abortion that come into effect the moment Roe is overturned
Baby killers can already be arrested around america starting today

Attached: US_state_abortion_trigger_laws.svg.png (1280x791, 137.03K)

Time to have NKVD raid "Planned Parenthood".

Attached: 1654215783908m.jpg (1024x682, 59.33K)

The south is gonna be a majority black region in 10 years thank to dis recent supreme court rulin'. You dun' fucked up white boi.

The fix is in Wisconsin, Michigan and Arizona confirmed.

This. How any actual white supremacist could support banning abortion in the US is beyond me. Over the next 5 years there will be millions of blacks that otherwise would have never been born. In 20 years whites will make up 1 out 10 kids in every class room in the south and nothing will be done about the amount of whites being murdered by blacks and Mexicans.

>Hood gets hoodier
>More shooting
>More violence
>More consequences of actions
>Less ((you))
Sounds great.

Attached: 1656070668420.jpg (500x500, 57.49K)

What is the charge if someone gets an illegal abortion?
Murder?

My girlfriend is pro abortion for the same reason some of Any Forums is, she told me that it's a good way to get rid of certain "demographics".

Enjoy your nigger baby explosion

why would anyone want more people
whats their endgame?

They give the dumb rightoids insignificant wins to keep them appeased
Meanwhile real issues are being overlooked

christians rejoice every time a nigglet is saved from abortion.

Shalom rabbi

>gonna be
youre retarded the South has been majority nigger for a long time

AZ fag here
My state keeps getting more and more based.
Now we just need to vote in Keri lake

Plenty of states with way better gibs to move to.

Yeah, it's a damn shame. Any Forums for the longest time supported eugenics, but apparently now it's bad? Thus place just gets worse and worse

taking away women rights is based but you just made your muttification faster

It already is retard. There's a big ass black belt running through the middle of Dixie.

Mexican*.
Blacks dont have that high birth rates either, neither do mexicans but they are arriving in millions through the southern border.

> part of wymyn empowerment globo agenda rejected
get fucked "fellow" user

Attached: 3423413423523.jpg (666x400, 193.23K)

She is right. Adding unwanted to children raised by degenerates who don't want them or can't afford them is obviously retarded. I can't think of 1 benefit.
>Plenty of states with way better gibs to move to
Cancer can spread to other parts of the body. The amount of gibs given out now is dwarf compared to what we will see in 3 years. I'm sure you can guess who will be paying for all these, right?

If you think abortion is about empowering women you are an idiot and sexless incel. Blacks abort more children than are born every year. What does that have to do with empowering women?