Why don't governments want to give the people UBI...

Why don't governments want to give the people UBI? Labour didn't go down with welfare and Covid stimmies were welcomed by the community.

Attached: 1655989198300.jpg (828x991, 507.13K)

she needs to be raped and beheaded for allah

Because it has been shown to murder productivity, and you will still need social safety nets for people who spend their UBI irresponsibly unless bleeding hearts are willing to watch those people starve to death on the street (they aren't)

covid and welfare payments are not ubi you were punished for working by getting less so aren't a good example
yang had the best plan, totally paid for by a VAT an actual wealth tax

Fuck half measures like UBI. Just go for the jugular and seize the means of production.

idk, why are you posting roasties?

Attached: ball.jpg (1024x683, 97.76K)

what a "roastie"?

You’re such a faggot

google is your friend tyrone

Roast beef labia high mileage vagina

You saw what happens when you do this with covid. A bunch of people do nothing and just leach off the system, and then, because they have nothing better to do, they go out and protest and riot and other stupid shit since they have nothing better to do.

Because demeaning jobs don't get done when people find out there are alternatives.
How are managers supposed to abuse workers if the workers don't have to put up with it?

>labor didn't go down.
is that why the once all night denny's closes at 9 now? also covid stimulus is part of the reason we're in this inflation mess.

oh governments do want to give you UBI but they want to take away all your rights first.

Allah is a faggot, and his messiah was an even bigger goat-fucking pig-fucking shit-eating faggot.

>Give UBI
>Give more of my labor to people who dont contribute
If everyone contributed at least a little bit I wouldnt be so against it but a chunk of my labor is already going to people and projects and politicians pockets, why should I have to give more when the recipients dont give any.

this is a roastie.

Attached: 00203549825.jpg (1241x1347, 118.65K)

No
A roastie is a chick who BURNS COAL
Roast beef labia has nothing to do with being fucked, loose vag does.

>Islam stones and throws faggots off of rooftops.
>American pig calls Muhammad and Allah a faggot pig

Projection, folks

You're a complete fucking retard

Seethe and dillate