What are the implications of officials openly ignoring the supreme court?

What are the implications of officials openly ignoring the supreme court?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-24 081625.png (599x657, 117.22K)

It’s up to the states now and there’s no way New York will ban it

SEX WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE
SEX WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE
SEX WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE
BUT ONLY FOR WOMEN!!!!

I don't think you understand what overturning Roe vs. Wade means

It’s not automatically banned in every state, each state is able to make their own law now

>reproductive services
Is in fact the opposite
Imagine if firefighters stoked fires

Overturning RvW never meant a nationwide ban
You'd have more grounds using the CC ruling from yesterday

It's not banned nationwide, it's just not legal nationwide.
Individual states can decide on legality, as intended by the Constitution.

STEM CELLLLLLS
FORESKIIIM CREAAAMS
MUH VAGINA

Attached: 189759-screen04.jpg (550x410, 33.51K)

They aren't ignoring it, the Supreme Court left it up to the states. NY is keeping it legal.

the supreme court didn't make it illegal to get an abortion. They just threw it back to the states. Still this is nice to see

Civil War

you are retarded, it is now a state by state issue not federal, as it always should have been.

what are the implications of society openly ignoring officials?

>amerishart education

What was the implications of States Legally selling weed when the Feds say its illegal?

Fucking morons on /pol

They aren't openly ignoring anything. This is exactly how it always should have worked. Some states will ban it, others won't. Honestly everyone is freaking out over nothing at this point. I'm pretty sure leftists have just gotten themselves so worked up that they don't even really understand what's happening. They probably think abortion was banned or something.

By the time the dust settles on this, it's going to be mostly nothing. People will cross state lines to get abortions if they really want them.

the left is king of euphemism
>reproductive services
>pro choice
disgusting

They're not ignoring it, retard. The SC just made it a state decision, so state level officials can do whatever they like with abortion.
>1pbtid

shouldn't nyc be worried about half their stores being vacant and the rampant black on asian crime instead of abortion and concealed carry?

>cross
>state
>lines
but that's illegal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kek that's what I thought reading OP too. The ruling literally says "states can do as they please with abortion".

Send all the niglets straight to the jews.

Fucking idiots
aren't we already enough on this dumbass planet?

NY needs to stop grandstanding and volley me with their muskets

Can the red states just ban re-entrance/remove state citizenship to women who go to other states to get an abortion?

American education

Anarchy