Explain to me why this shouldn't be Russia. Culturally and economically they are pretty much the same

Explain to me why this shouldn't be Russia. Culturally and economically they are pretty much the same.

Attached: 1627615765779.jpg (395x395, 34.3K)

Many of the people who live there would rather not live in Russia, and it would cause many problems.

If they are . then any country in Europe will also.

>Explain
They don't want to be?

I see no problem with that.

Attached: 5c80100851cdaaabeb9f73b5e83fd2d2.jpg (445x459, 46.47K)

>yugoslavia and albania(non-iron curtain nations)
>mostly EU/NATO nations
>Culturally and economically they are pretty much the same
>fucking bosnia.
what the fuck kind of drugs are you on OP

Attached: 1654541536398.png (678x525, 50.8K)

Because they lost the Cold War.

Attached: Chapter Master Roosevelt.jpg (523x325, 83.92K)

The Baltics should be annexed regardless of what they want. Because they're consistently among the worst posters on this board and deserve to suffer.

Slavic unity is a meme

Attached: 1655654127683m.jpg (1019x1024, 66.39K)

>Culturally the same.
Things that Russians do and did are considered by Polish society as extremely barbaric.
Literally I would rather die, then become the person like your representation. We are not the same culturally, and it is obvious with the second when Polish person stands next to Russian.

nothing is obvious to an amerimutt with double digit iq.

Attached: 1645885409388s.jpg (250x230, 7.24K)

>Slavic unity is a meme

Attached: imgbin-jewish-people-antisemitism-who-is-a-jew-evil-judaism-judaism-man-holding-hands-illustration-szHUymQ1XqpbpPyDLrnBH81Sq.jpg (728x847, 130.95K)

Like saving your country from being genocided?

Not even russia should be russia, the balkans is how the europe is weak and fragmented

Theoretically, smaller units of government are better because the people are being governed by their local peers with whom they share cultural and ethnic ties
as opposed to be governed by some far away emperors who probably forget where you are on their map, let alone care about your concerns.
Of course in the real world, if these countries aren't Russia's bitches, then their EU/America/Globohomo's bitches,
which normally would also theoretically be a far worse option, but these guys don't care about cultural and ethnic ties and are just going with who ever gives them more shekels.

Attached: 1654893132741.jpg (225x225, 22.36K)

i agree but only for this parts

Attached: 1656086318633.jpg (395x395, 77.33K)

the only thing that stops from unifying is slavs themselves
see this nigger right here ->

Ask any non-Russian Slav and they will agree with that.

Lithuanians are civilized and hard workers, we have a high GDP and produce tech companies. Our country is clean and looks almost like Norway except for soviet (russian) constructions

Russians are subhuman nigger dogs

8/10 of Russians are Buriats. They speak Russian so technically they are Slavs. And by your standards that are idiotic, buriats are Slavs, even if they are ethically the most numerous monglolian tribe in Asia, that lives in southern Syberia. This are not Europeans, this is wild horde. Always was and always will be.

>Things that Russians do and did are considered by Polish society as extremely barbaric.
Yeah polish people prefer to roam around the countryside and slaughter families like in good old 1863. Sadly we russians don't share their high civilised enjoyments
>Literally I would rather die
It is acceptable

>804 years under the HRE
>63 years under the Austrian Empire
>51 years under Austria-Hungary
vs
>41 years as a satellite state of the USSR
We are culturally closer to Austrians than R*ssians.