How badly has your city been ruined?

>I'm a Hongcouverite.
>Fags everywhere.
>Literally Everywhere.
>Chinks
>Shitskins from every turd world shithole you can imagine.
>unaffordable housing
>churches being vandalised
>Biggest community of witches possibly in NA
>I sometimes feel I am the only white person here.
>libtards
>pride parades every weekend
>treehuggers
>traffic
>bums everywhere
>and the everlasting smell of be it piss, marijuana or a skunk; who knows anymore.

how about you?

Attached: Justin-Trudeau-Jagmeet-Singh-Elizabeth-May-March-Together-At-Vancouver-Pride-Parade.jpg (1000x600, 524.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
youtu.be/7X7_1Yw4eFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same here

So bad I had to leave. Never going back.

are you an expat in japan or a vpn user?

Toronto is pretty decent. Everyone seems to get along

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Indian Catholic .jpg (720x896, 113.09K)

I never seen in rl a fag/tranny/lgbt in my whole life

Just start killing the politicians, how many politicians have you purged so far faggot? All you do is bitch and whine like a menstruating women

Attached: 3A335748-921D-47A6-BFB5-1BFF5A96C6F2.jpg (393x630, 51.46K)

Freemason cop agitator detected

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Freemasonry today.jpg (350x553, 82.68K)

I bet you’ve never even killed a single politician or a single chink. Just clicked away on your keyboard for the majority of your pointless life. You’re better off just commuting suicide than wasting a single breath in your worthless existence, lmao

Attached: AB9659C6-8621-4F4F-A85E-6AF93F9B8566.jpg (960x980, 69.25K)

must be sweet. Do you live in a village or a city?

>commuting suicide
kek

I grew up in a suburb of San Antonio, graduated high school in 2009. Things were nice. It was pretty much all white people. Now it’s full of niggers, spics, and mixed race trash. Texas is a California with guns, I really don’t know why idiots think this state is so great.

I pray the rosary and Latin deliverance prayers. It's much more effective than any violence. I don't do violence unless someone attacks me first. Spiritual warfare is the superior warfare.
youtu.be/7X7_1Yw4eFg

Attached: Holy Rosary.jpg (713x721, 192.96K)

City 70 k population
I saw a black guy twice when local soccer club singed a contract with them, a lot of asian turist some english speaking whites and thats all

I only saw a nigger 4 years ago, but now because of the somali imports we have tons of em

>Arab mayor hires his cousin to pick up the trash probably
>They leave half the trash and officer goy cites me for "excessive trash"
>Call trash company
>Oh we can't pick up everything
>Why can't you pick up a wooden shelf?
>We just can't

The city has at the same time left a cracked telephone pole sitting in front of my house with braces keeping it from falling. And they tell me I must pay because there is dead grass on my sidewalk and a boat in my yard.

I pray for you brother, come visit some time to get some brake form this left hell, I recomend Gdańsk, Zakopane or Kazimierz dolny

This city used to be so nice back in the 90s and early 00s. Chinks and that faggot jim pattison destroyed it. I hate this place so much now but I am too poor to escape, I am trapped by this real estate bubble and now it has expanded everywhere I would have to win the lottery to get out of here.

Cope and seethe faggot. You are blaming your surroundings for your own failures in life. Go get a job, save money and buy a business. You are whites are such limp dicked pussies.

Attached: DF4CD9C4-3015-4185-AB4F-1C172EF025BF.jpg (1170x1093, 842.19K)

kys ontario faggot I hate you fucking goofs as much as I hate niggers and jews

Hi BPS.

I was thinking of doing an Eastern European tour a few years back. I don't think I can do that anymore with the mandatory to fly vax and all that shit. If I were to go, Id want to visit:

>lublin
>krakow
>gdansk
>bialystok
but also riga, vilnius, petersburg, minsk

Toronto is exactly as expected

Attached: 81DC40FF-B780-421A-A4C3-73877939C729.jpg (653x523, 124.29K)

>t. nonwhite invader