Glowies Propaganda

Is shit like Spy x Family propaganda to paint glowies in a good light? The show is fucking horse shit and yet it's promoted as amazing. The hype around it and the critical praise is so blatantly fake and forced. Bought if you will. So is it just glowies trying to repair their image? Are there other shows or movies that are glowie propaganda?

Attached: 1656043097629m.jpg (1024x683, 62.62K)

Not a reader of the manga, are you?
It's being heavily implied that the feds are the reason for the war, and the series will end with the dissolving of the feds

this

shut the fuck up phoneposting tranny

>Glowie propaganda
This isn't an american show, you mong. If there's propaganda here, it's of the Abe approved kind.

Attached: 1652622183551.png (762x766, 475.62K)

> glowie
You are jewish.

The only propaganda I can see from this show involves creating a family and reproducing. The manga and show is very focused on the cute family dynamic. I haven't read the manga but I'm sure a romantic plot between Yor and Twilight will happen.

Are cute family anime an attempt by the Japanese government to raise their birthrate?

show nose

I watch for the cute little girl. Her reactions are too cute.

Anya is so cute and funny

Attached: Screenshot_20220623-011437.png (1600x720, 967.76K)

>Is shit like Spy x Family propaganda to paint glowies in a good light?
More like propaganda to increase fertility rates, now, will it work? Who knows

true

Attached: Anya.webm (730x720, 2.89M)

>The show is fucking horse shit and yet it's promoted as amazing
You just have bad taste in anime

Attached: 1653486068718.png (719x955, 1M)

son, are you retarded or sutthin? i've watched it its nothing but light humor and adorable shit, painting a beautiful picture of functional matrimony and a child (the stereotype being that even a spy agent and a kill contractor could/would like it)

Attached: friendswith.jpg (1024x576, 62.4K)

actually the jews are the reason for the war

>Speed watcher
Did you miss the part where it was implied that westalia female spies were used to subvert ostalia birthrate?
Do you think that Loid is the fucking good guy? He's literally exploiting an orphan child he's going to abandon once operation strix ends.
>Inb4 b-but loid does for world peace!
As does our WISE corrispettive right? Globohomo is for the sake of world peace goy!

it propagandas the notion that a fake family is a real family
family is common blood and children of your blood

OK Glowie

Attached: 67970689.jpg (800x675, 70.84K)

its an upbeat make a family japanese people comical anime with some action. The end.

This

Fpbp